It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Guantanamo torture-News Analysis-04-25-2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Have a listen great news piece on the whats what of the USA policy on torture kidnapping murder and how far gone they really are.

Truly sad to see you all let them do this but then again considering the stuff you let them do to you at home not surprising...
No justice no peace no accountability unless you demand it.
edit on 26-4-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

ps not saying us canuks or anyone else in the UK Australia and the likes are any better just a bit less active imo...
edit on 26-4-2011 by UcDat because: edit + youtube link

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Look this threads story is a big part of what they are trying so hard to hide
they have broken so many international treaties it boggles the mind

This and this is also tied to the white house directly www.abovetopsecret.com...

look at this make it known the president the white house most of your government so many of you pentagon cia military are international criminals facts are all here and many more have been posted here and who knows what else...

edit on 28-4-2011 by UcDat because: typo

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Looks to me like they are going to stage a revolution along race lines please if your black or even just American spread this change it anyway you want.

What has Obama done for black people? How are things any better for the black families. Do the police treat them better now under Obama's reign? Are the laws that keep your youth jailed for life for the crime of being poor and falling prey for the cia sponsored drug trade any better? Are your schools giving your children any better a chance at surviving in this crumbling economy than before the new Bush took over?

Now Im begging if you can post back on this thread tell me I'm nuts that they aint criminals that no way a bunch of pedophiles ever thrived in their midst. Cause all i see is the end game whatever it is for the USA is happening now.

new topics

join