It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm not a disinfo agent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Hello! My name is Jack. I have been stalking these forums for years. It's now my most used site so I figured it's time for an account. I actually tried making one on my android but it wouldn't let me scroll down in the privacy info box. So a little about me... I am a little crazy, but who isn't? I play guitar and have a couple bands, Drop D and one that doesn't have a name yet(hardcore.) My life has been derailed and ephed in the aye by tptb but I won't get into detail. I love natural disasters and I think dying in a ELE would be the best way to go. Kind of silly but yeah, I wouldn't care if the world ended. I believe there is something better than this illusion. I am friendly, although a bit of a downer sometimes. I like videogames, Halo and Black Ops come to mind. My job sucks, security... Well, I'll see you guys in the forums.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I think yoyre a disinfo agent, only THEY would say they WERENT....

I'm kidding, welcome to ATS!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by JackyMenace

Welcome, can't wait to see your contributions, as for music, do you have any links?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Mentalistbee

Ugh.. Nothing online that's any good. I have a few songs from my first band and some stuff I did while really high with a friend. lol..

www.myspace.com...

www.myspace.com...

Just added this one but it's not playing yet. Maybe I messed something up. Never use myspace anymore. It's not a song just some riffs I was writing for my new song pasted together.
edit on 26-4-2011 by JackyMenace because: new song

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Oh, good. NOT a disinfo agent. You know, it would be a lot easier if disinfo agents would simply identify themselves when they join. But no. For some reason they always want to make it soooo difficult for us to find out.

But I kid. Welcome.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS from a fellow musician!

The asylum is always taking new "patients" but don't worry, most of us don't bite.....at least not too hard.

Don't let all the craziness get to you, and take everything with a grain of salt. If you can sort out the "wheat" from the "chaff," I think you'll do just fine.

Enjoy your stay! If at any time you require it, we have a nice padded room that you are more than welcome to stay in!

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

I've already learned to sort the good posts from the... Less credited?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackyMenace

I've already learned to sort the good posts from the... Less credited?

Oh yes....I realized that after I posted.

This is my generic "welcome to ATS" message.

Welcome, nonetheless.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Thanks, guys. I already feel very at home in this cyber dwelling. I have some REALLY cool ideas about life and the universe and stuff. It'll be fun typing them out and putting them on here. I can't wait to see what the other musicians on here do. I was listening to somebody's stuff on my droid but it was to slow to really get what was going on.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
Oh, good. NOT a disinfo agent. You know, it would be a lot easier if disinfo agents would simply identify themselves when they join. But no. For some reason they always want to make it soooo difficult for us to find out.

OK, fine. I'll admit it, I'm one.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Oh good, you're not one of them.

Hey everyone, it's safe to talk in this thread.

new topics

top topics

join