It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any more earth's out there??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Earth is currently the only planet in the universe, that we know of, that supports life, or a better way to put it, has living creatures. I want to know everyone else�s opinion: do you think there is other planets out there with �human beings�? and if there is, do you think they are trying to locate us as much as we are trying to locate them? But if there is no other living planet, wouldn�t you call that a waste of space??

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I do believe aliens exist, but i don't believe they are hostile. Your opinions on them too.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
There already is at least other 5 threads about this

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
my bad, i wasn't looking hard enough

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
shows how stupid I am, anyone have any links??

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
N = N* fp ne fl fi fc fL

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
7,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 stars estimated in the visible sky... How many planets circling these stars? My guess is that there are a few EARTHS...

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by katt06
Earth is currently the only planet in the universe, that we know of, that supports life, or a better way to put it, has living creatures. I want to know everyone else�s opinion: do you think there is other planets out there with �human beings�? and if there is, do you think they are trying to locate us as much as we are trying to locate them? But if there is no other living planet, wouldn�t you call that a waste of space??

More earth-like planets that support life? Sure! The universe is HUGE!
If they are technologically as advanced as us, they might be trying to search for us too.
Since the universe is older than humans are, there is a great possibility that extraterrestrials are actually visiting us if they are way ahead of us technologically.
If there is no other life in the universe, I don't see any purpose of creating life on our planet only!

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I love your numbers JCMinJapan, what are you, extraterrestial your self and know thing like this from experience??

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by JCMinJapan
7,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 stars estimated in the visible sky... How many planets circling these stars? My guess is that there are a few EARTHS...

thats also not including COUNTLESS UPON COUNTLESS stars in other galaxies. if there are indeed no other living creature in other planets, i think i would have to just slap myself

E_T

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Actually it's about 100 billion.

So, even though we cannot actually count the number of stars in the galaxy, we can estimate the number of stars in the galaxy as roughly 100 billion (100,000,000,000).
curious.astro.cornell.edu...

top topics

join