It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is messed up! - Teen admits to 100 rapes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Teen admits to 100 rapes
SAKAI, Osaka -- A teenage boy who has admitted to raping or robbing "about 100 young women" since June last year has been arrested, police said Monday.

The 19-year-old boy, who is a minor and cannot be named under Japanese law, was arrested for rape.

He has admitted to the allegations.

"Since about June last year, I've targeted about 100 young women to rape or snatch their belongings," the boy told the police.

Police said the specific case for which the youth was arrested involved him assailing a 20-year-old woman on the streets of Sakai on June 27 last year, threatening to kill her if she made any noise and raping her.

Following the spate of sex attacks in the area, investigators gradually turned their gaze in the direction of the youth.

On the night of July 3, he was spotted holding up a woman, but fled before officers could catch him.

Police finally tracked down the boy the following day and arrested him for robbery resulting in injury. During questioning, he later admitted to the rapes, police said. (Mainichi Shimbun, July 26, 2004)

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Is this messed up or what! How did this kid get away with this for so long?

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Forget him being a minor for doing such things. Castrate the little f***, he deserves it.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by parrhesia
Forget him being a minor for doing such things. Castrate the little f***, he deserves it.

I was thinking the same thing. I mean 100 women? That's just f*cked up!

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
That's someone who should never get out of prison. Ever.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I agree... Castration is required.. then he would be
from women forever.... to me that would be worse than prison

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Time for the 'Two bricks' punishment methinks.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Death! If he's telling the truth, that is. He's ruined not only the lives of 100 women, but affected their families and friends as well. He's affected their relationships and their future possibilities of feeling secure ever again. His crime extends beyond the 100 victims. I don't see how anyone like this can be rehabilitated into a productive member of society. By his actions, he has forfeited his right to continued membership in the human race. Remove his penis and he will simply replace it with another "weapon". He needs to go.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
What a sick little bastard! To do it as often as he did shows that there is not one remorseful bone in his body, and the way in which he stated what he did he sounds almost proud.

There's no curing someone like that, and what he did can often be worse than murder itself. Many have to live with this ordeal for the rest of their lives, and their families whilst this turd gets to smirk about it, which most of these f#@kers do. It makes you want to be sick.

Off with his balls, throw him in jail and throw away the key. You can't rehabilitate someone like that.

As for how he got away with it for so long, I guess it's hard to track down someone who is doing something so random and senseless, and I doubt they ever truly believed it could be someone so young. There's been many reports like this lately, you hear stories about 12 year old boys raping 14 year old girls e.t.c. things are just going nuts...

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
yea thats messed up. does castration mean they cut your dong off? he should jailed for life.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
does castration mean they cut your dong off?

*Winces*

I believe it's just the balls, but I could be wrong...
Just talking about it makes my eyes water...

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
unbelievable, for the fact that a 19 year old can rape 100 women and not get caught after the 3 or 4th time. I agree with the majority opinion in that he should spend the rest of his life in jail or be castrated.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

Originally posted by parrhesia

I was thinking the same thing. I mean 100 women? That's just f*cked up!

1 woman is just #ed up. Anybody that raped somebody should be castrated and thrown in jail to know what it feels like to get raped.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
See this was what I was talking about a few months back. These people are incurable, thus in jail, a drain on society. If convicted of more than 2 rapes, give him the chair. I'll personally pay for the voltage.

new topics

top topics

join