It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not Everyone Will Survive N E W S

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
i had a dream 3 weeks ago but wasn't sure if i should post the dream.

i was standing near a mountain and gazed into the night sky..

..as i centered my head, The Lord was standing in front of me..facing my direction.
at first i smiled as i was so happy to see Him! my cheeks felt flushed and tight by smiling so much....but i noticed The Lord had a message, something He wanted to tell me.

i began to bow my head but couldn't contain the overwhelming joy i had being near Him..

when i had my head down the word NEWS entered my mind as though telepathicly..
the letters then jumbled in my mind and looked liked the topic heading. NEWS
N ot
E veryone
W ill
S urvive

i immediately began to lift my head and the sky began to darken..

then suddenly what resembled ember began to fall out of the sky.

the ' ember ' began to almost fall as much as a blizzards worth..

The Lord was still there with me and i wasn't scared.

very shortly after there was an almost immediate reddish glow lighting the once pitch black sky..

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Did it feel like a normal dream or did it feel like, how should i put it, very real and everything was in place (colours human vision etc) and you only found out after you woke up that it was a dream?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
very shortly after there was an almost immediate reddish glow lighting the once pitch black sky..

chunks of flaming meteor began hurling toward the earth.

at first, there was a small amount, but then they began multiplying at an enormous rate.

The Lord was still there with me and was, seemed like i was invisible at this point because the flaming meteors weren't hitting me.

before i woke up i had the words appear in my mind again.

Not Everyone Will Survive

N ot
E veryone
W ill
S urvive
N E W S
edit on 25-4-2011 by steven704 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DesertedIsland
Did it feel like a normal dream or did it feel like, how should i put it, very real and everything was in place (colours human vision etc) and you only found out after you woke up that it was a dream?

oh the dream was quite colorful.. if i may say, maybe the most vivid i've ever had.
i felt like, i was called to relay the message ' while ' i was standing with Him. but at the same time knew i was dreaming. i actually understood somehow..

edit on 25-4-2011 by steven704 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Seems a lot of people are having end-time dreams, and the ones I'm reading about are only on this site. Might seem like a silly question, but are you a Christian? I ask because I am a Christian and have been for 20 years, and only this year in particular, I have felt we are entering into the end, where the world is on the edge of tipping into the great tribulation period spoken by Jesus where the anti-christ and new world order will emerge. Cheers.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
any time frame here? i know god isn't going to spare me so I need to be one step ahead of him.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by surrealist

yes, very much a Christian. and you're right, like a bird with the seasons..there's definitely a shift taking place. scary and yet very reassuring.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MJZoo
any time frame here? i know god isn't going to spare me so I need to be one step ahead of him.

timeframe? interesting. now that you mention, i didn't mention the weather..
the weather was quite calm actually. very much like a summers night. calm and quiet.

may i mention visiting a Pentecostal church? i can promise they are welcoming.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Who is this Lord? Do you live on a manor?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logman

haa, very cute... the Lord Jesus, Christ the Lord Himself

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by steven704

I will keep in mind this word N.E.W.S.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

I have a recurring dream about once a week that has similar traits to yours and I have been having it for about 3 months now

I am standing in a field and fighter jets are flying above me, all of a sudden the sky turns red and rock and shrapnel start falling from the sky and then darkness.

I always wake up with suddenly startled and the dream never progresses nor do I find out if or when this will actually occur.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logman

XD

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Next time you see this "lord" of yours, do the entire human race a favour and destroy him.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

n orth
e ast
w est
s outh. 4 corners of the world.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Thanks for the reply, good to know. Hey just ignore the silly posts, some good interested folk here though. S&F for to you for taking the time to share.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
i beleieve so many people around the world that are ( waking up ) will be having wild dreams ..lucid or not .. subtle messages and piss

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I always wondered if that's where they got the word "NEWS"...

North East West South reports = NEWS

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by steven704

Originally posted by MJZoo

timeframe? interesting. now that you mention, i didn't mention the weather..
the weather was quite calm actually. very much like a summers night. calm and quiet.

may i mention visiting a Pentecostal church? i can promise they are welcoming.

Amen, on the Pentecostal church, and you certainly won't be going to sleep! I am pentecostal too and boy did we have a time last night!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
T oo
M uch
A TS

Stop thinking about the end of the world so much and you'll stop dreaming about it..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join