It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disinfo Agents on Obama Facebook Page

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
For almost 4 years I've occaisonally debated conspiracies on Facebook. The thing is, EVERY time the same 2-4 people would be there, no matter what time to attack me without debating any of the facts. No matter what the subject. Kind of like the people here who 'know everything about everything" but evidently they don't have a job since there online all the time 'debunking' conspiracies.

Anyways, I hadn't posted on the Obama page for almost a year and when I finally did, the same people who are seemingly always there were right back to work again. Probably has something to do with the election season coming up.

edit on 24-4-2011 by BlackStar99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackStar99

dude! stay annoymous !!!!

facebook shows other people who you are and do you really want others that you dont really know

who you are and what you look like.
edit on 24-4-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
funny you say that, as i have been on and off again on ats for over 5 plus years now and it happens here as well

truthfully is it a surprise

tptb need to keep the goyim under control and how better to do it than have 3-7 accounts come in under different user names, very well educated-versed in reverse psych, and crush any apposing view, again, no real surprise

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I thought about it, but I figured if they really wanted to find out who I was, they'd use their supercomputers or something. And if they killed me it probably wouldn't be smart just like Jones, or Beck. I think they'd only go after someone if that person knew something that no one else does, but if I'm not on here every so often you'll know what happened

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
You know, the internet is full of unemployed losers who use it as a soapbox to force their opinions on everyone else.

It's not necessarily a nefarious plot.

Of course, the lizard people paid me to write that...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
So someone doesn't buy what you are trying to sell..so they must obviously be dis-info agents...
They have pills to help with paranoia...just thought you should know...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds
You know, the internet is full of unemployed losers who use it as a soapbox to force their opinions on everyone else.

It's not necessarily a nefarious plot.

Of course, the lizard people paid me to write that...

Like allprowolfy said, they're always very intelligent sounding, and always use the same tactics. No debate of facts, they just try to make you sound like you're an idiot. I wouldn't trip about it if they were on sometimes or whatever but ALL THE TIME? Why don't these people who are supposed geniuses in every field, have a job somewhere? Oh wait they do...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

So you're mad at 'them' for 'making you sound like an idiot'?

Is there a chance that might actually be user error?

ETA: I looked at your link. I'm guessing you're the guy named "Cody" who calls people 'retarded' and disinfo agents' before claiming all they have are personal insults. Classic. No one needs to pay someone to debunk you, buddy. You do it all on your own. (Hint: calling someone a 'retarded disinfo agent' is name calling)

Are you trying to prove your retardation or something. You are all using the same predictable disinfo agent type 'debunking' strategy, where if you can't 'debunk' it you just attack with name calling. You guys are really out in full force, must be the election season coming up.

edit on 24-4-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

So you're mad at 'them' for 'making you sound like an idiot'?

Is there a chance that might actually be user error?

They tried.

ETA: Did you not watch the video he posted? It made no sense.
edit on 24-4-2011 by BlackStar99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Sounds like they did...hence the anger..

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

Sounds like they did...hence the anger..

Care to show me where they disproved anything?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Unlike you I rarely got the time to cruise Facebook or the internet for that matter for topics on things I hate...

You joined a Facebook page to disagree with people who are for Obama...some life you got there.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Also you are most likely just parroting what other conservatives are saying about him or worse birthers. Either way...no more from me.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Well, I just read the whole tedious thread. It appears to be some folks asking where all the 'jobs' the Right claimed would appear with the tax cuts. And then you jumped in with some irrelevant, off-topic trolling about the NWO and eugenics. Not exactly topical.

And instead of taking your lumps, you throw a fit and say they are all 'paid disinfo'. Now, personally I think such accusations are juvenile, but looking at how incredibly off-topic your comments are, i'd say you fit the bill more than anyone else in that thread.

I mean, it IS an Obama facebook page. And your feigning SURPRISE that there are liberals there???

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

Unlike you I rarely got the time to cruise Facebook or the internet for that matter for topics on things I hate...

You joined a Facebook page to disagree with people who are for Obama...some life you got there.

You don't know me so quit talking. Can you not read that I haven't been on in over a year?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Well that is how facebook works. You join, your name is there, your friends are there, they get more friends, you write something, everyone knows, the usual suspects go "Oh that guy, lets troll!" and off they go.

You lost the game, it appears.

After 1 year too..

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I have to agree,

I believe that when someone's opinion is challenged and they have nothing to say the best thing they can do is say "Disinfo Agent" to quickly end the conversation.

These day's I get anoid at these people because I have genuine opinions and if my opinion is not their opinion they feel threatened by that opinion. So they start name calling me, and start saying I'm working for the government and tell me to piss off.

I HATE people like that. I wish and hope that one day they stop being insecure and get on with their own lives.

Unfortunately these day's a lot of people have been brainwashed by infotainment, and believe EVERYTHING that read and watch on television. It has eventually got to the stage where a lot of people have become paranoid.

I'm sorry to say this OP but I seriously think you really need to take a chill pill. Just because they have an opinion doesn't mean they are a disinfo agent. They are just human beings.

People who want to keep things quiet tend to remove posts, or topics, or just ignore it and hopes it goes away.

The world as you know it is indeed mysterious. There's a lot of people out there who are indeed corrupt, and are addicted to money and power. But I doubt there is an organisation out there who want to destroy all of planet earth, and is controlling everything. I just think that itself is sensationalism.

The truth is we are all part of the problem and I think it will take generations before all of us wake up, and learn to control our fears and addictions. And hopefully before its not too late.]

All of us human beings need to change first. If we change the top of the pyramid it will do nothing. It all needs to start from the very bottom. Our leaders follow us. Not the other way around.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Whiteknight2000

I'm sorry I can't show you and everyone else the countless threads where this has happened with the same people. From the very beginning of the page when people were beginning to drool over Obama, I'd say that he is going to be just like all the other presidents, and these people would be right there to tell me I'm loony. To midway through his candidacy where he broke almost all his campaign promises and I asked why, and everything in between. The same tactics over and over.

I'm not angry, I'm not paranoid. So everyone can quit building a fictional strawman in your minds about who I am because none of you know me. I only made this thread because this kind of put the nail in the coffin that these are paid disinfo agents. The 'discussion board' is so much more vacant than when I left where there was a post every 1-2 seconds to now where it's a post every 30 minutes or so as you can see, but the same people are still there. I don't know what else I can say... It's all just heresay I guess.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackStar99
reply to post by Whiteknight2000

I'm sorry I can't show you and everyone else the countless threads where this has happened with the same people. From the very beginning of the page when people were beginning to drool over Obama, I'd say that he is going to be just like all the other presidents, and these people would be right there to tell me I'm loony. To midway through his candidacy where he broke almost all his campaign promises and I asked why, and everything in between. The same tactics over and over.

I'm not angry, I'm not paranoid. So everyone can quit building a fictional strawman in your minds about who I am because none of you know me. I only made this thread because this kind of put the nail in the coffin that these are paid disinfo agents. The 'discussion board' is so much more vacant than when I left where there was a post every 1-2 seconds to now where it's a post every 30 minutes or so as you can see, but the same people are still there. I don't know what else I can say... It's all just heresay I guess.

Well I agree that Obama definitely has not kept his election promises. I just think he has oversold himself. It won't take 2 years for everything to get better. Americans are not known for their patients. It takes a lot longer than that. I'd rather Obama then any other tool out there. Infact I would probably vote for someone who doesn't have a wife or kids. I would vote for someone that is tough, strong, smart and is a real leader. And one day that man will be elected. I want a politicians who is willing to say "Screw you" to corporations and works for the people and his own promises. Obviously Obama is not that, but I believe he's the lesser evil of the other politicians.

But I don't think they are disinfo agents. It would be a waste of money. They are either trolls, or people with strong beliefs.

These day's elections are nothing but boring, and infotainment. Polititons script everything, and are worried about what they will say.

Again one day that will change.
edit on 25-4-2011 by Whiteknight2000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-4-2011 by Whiteknight2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I don't think the disinfo agents are actually people. It's software.

Same thing that's fueling the mideast protests. Software agents.

Same thing that's posting to threads against Obama or the extreme left agenda. Software agents.

No rational person could be making the illogical statements these software agents are, unless they're simply parroting what they hear because they believe the software agent agenda without applying any thought. But that's what the US is about these days, Jersey Shore, ObamaNation, Real Housewives, Jerry Springer, etc..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join