It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, wierd dream? or Nuclear Nightmare?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
So last night I had a crazy dream. I was in my hometown and I was driving to my in law's house, and I saw in the distance....a huge mushroom cloud. Following that cloud I saw two more just like it. I said out loud to myself, "Holy s**t, are those mushroom clouds?" I then witnessed a detonation. I was really scared, for the first time in my life I was really cared and worried for my life. Dont know what this means. I have some theories and such. Any input is welcome

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
You have a desire for the collapse of society, for freedom, for destruction of the rat race, a return to the natural human state.

It's a very very very normal thing. Nothing to worry about.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Actually i can relate to this. In the past month i have had about 4 to 5 very lucid dreams about a neuclear destruction. very real, i could feel everything, especially the burning feeling. I also had a dream about the sun having an apocalyptic solar flare again very real and could feel everything. Im not saying it has any relevance but its weird

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I was going to say you could have gone partial lucid. I think big events like that can trigger them. For me, it's usually tornados. I might interpret it as you desiring change, or you're trying to mentally prepare for change. Have you been watching Obama campaign commercials before bed?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

I dont watch anything before bedtime lol, Im in Afghanistan right now.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I have also been having dreams about solar flares. I believe it is because I am always reading about these things and it's affecting my sleep. I have one about twice a week. In fact, I had one last night that was very memorable. In my dream the sky would turn purple when there was a flare and we would have to stay inside biodomes. It is definitely not true that we only dream black and white. Color was a predominate factor in my dream. But that's for another post.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
It was wierd, I actaully had the sinking heart feeling, I really felt helpless for the first time in my life, not to mention i was scared for my family.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
perhaps your dreaming of these things because you keep thinking of them. some say dreaming is opening up the unconcius subconcious. so deep down in your mind you may have a intense fear, or desire for mass destruction.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
There's a lot of pointless destruction going on in the world as well as the Japanese nuclear disaster. If you ask me, I think this is your mind's way of dealing with it. As for the solar flare, I'm sure you're reacting to the all of the topics on this site pertaining to the unusually high solar activity.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I recently had a dream with a lot of things in it, but the important end part of the dream was a large water flow and following that was a pair of feet in moccasins made by clouds which turned into three tornadoes. The twisters tore through the area I was in and I was fortunate enough to survive. A couple days later we had massive storms across the states and in the midwest where I live. I believe it was a record 142 tornadoes in 3 days.

....there is something to it I think... I"m not sure what, there was a lot of other imagery and symbols in it which I've yet to figure out.

But I've also had massive destruction/apocalypse dreams which I don't feel are the future but merely a worst case scenario indication. A warning, "get it together people, or this may be the result"

new topics

top topics

join