It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RT News: 9/11 commission was ordered to scale down the investigation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

So anyone still on the fence about the fact 9/11 was an inside job?

this is about the information the ACLU got out about the cover up.

If you had lived in Germany at the start of the nazi movement would you have stood up then? If so why not now?
edit on 24-4-2011 by UcDat because: edit

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Just the fact that the same guy who wrote the preemptive war strategy for Iraq was the head of the 911 commission should raise some flags.

Also that he may or may not be a dual citizen of Israel should be known.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

English speaking anti-American Russian channel spreading anti-American propaganda is what the title should be...

So anyone stil on the fence about the fact 9/11 was an inside job?

Given that a number of people will still believe in this conspiracy regardless of evidence, I think it's safe to say some people will always be on the fence.

If you had lived in germany at the start of the nazi movement would you have stood up then? If so why not now?

Nazi's are real, but this conspiracy isn't, simple as that.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

What about WTC 7?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi

English speaking anti-American Russian channel spreading anti-American propaganda is what the title should be...

So anyone stil on the fence about the fact 9/11 was an inside job?

Given that a number of people will still believe in this conspiracy regardless of evidence, I think it's safe to say some people will always be on the fence.

If you had lived in germany at the start of the nazi movement would you have stood up then? If so why not now?

Nazi's are real, but this conspiracy isn't, simple as that.

I'm no post master like you but non the less id like to reply to your well written response.
First RT news does have its bias but no one can say they are any less legitimate than say cnn. In fact I could say cnn has a proven track record of government propaganda...
Second speaking of evidence can you scientifically explain the free fall of building 7? The cover up I just posted or the actions of NORAD and your vp during the event?
Third the patriot act black flags and countless wars led by your government makes Hitler look like a saint. Sorry to be blunt most Americans are good people but TPTB have us all pretty much conned.

edit on 24-4-2011 by UcDat because: typo

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

have you not been paying attention?

top topics

join