It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does Official Government Disclosure Change anything?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
One of the major issues with channelling is that it is, for all practical intent and purpose, one way, and entirely controlled by the "entity" being chanelled. The channeller has no indication of the "entity's" true intent, person, thoughts, emotions, etc.

I am well aware of the limitations of channelling. The channeller is simply the spiritual medium in another guise.

My point was - forget channelling - there is plenty of other evidence that 'aliens' are way more advanced, at least technologically, than Earth Humans.

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
The Grey's are only a few hundred years ahead of Earth, and the Pleiadian's just a couple hundred years beyond them. No one visiting Earth is more than 800 years ahead of you, with the exception of the Andromedans, and they are millions of years older.

The details you give here are impressive... Where did you get them I wonder? Now you aren't going to tell us from a channelled book, surely?

edit on 25/4/11 by Pimander because: typo

edit on 25/4/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalWabbit
The economic considerations alone are staggering IF an alien race were to give us technology it would be disastrous to our current economic system.....(snip)...
Our current society is NOT READY for official contact, free energy...(snip)

On the contrary. It is the economic system that is holding back humanity. The sooner it is changed the better.

Famines, wars, economic and material exploitation of the third world are all things we could do without. Environmental catastrophe is just around the corner. Has it escaped your notice that the nuclear accident in Japan is a result of our dependence on dangerous energy sources?

Very few humans on Earth benefit from this economic system in a fair way. Even in the UK and US, most citizens are denied anything more than work for most of your life for a basic living - if you are lucky! Only a fortunate few - you could call them the 'ruling class' - would be worse off if the cat is let out of the bag. They will do anything to stop disclosure if they think that it will lead to a power shift.

Do you understand how important this is? You're welcome to your economic system. Let the rest of the world move on. See how well off you are when you cannot exploit other nations and people!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I believe the only purpose of Governmental Disclosure is to allow some people to give themselves the permission and justification to openly admit what they've believed.

It's kind of like, say you have a secret love of Justin Beiber's music (shame on you) but refuse to openly admit it for fear of recrimination and ridicule.
That is until your close friend one day "discloses" his own obsession with the same music freeing you from the need to hide your own passions (shame on you both).

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

The details you give here are impressive... Where did you get them I wonder? Now you aren't going to tell us from a channelled book, surely?

You probably wouldn't like my source since it is completely unverifiable. But, emphaticly NO; I try to avoid channelled anything (well except maybe TV). No, my source is a flesh and blood "person", unfortunately she lives about 60,000 miles from here . And, while most of my comminication is telepathic, I do get visit a few times a year. And during those visits, I try to confirm everything I've learned since the last visit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join