It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feeling a little odd

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by RainboStar

i sort of felt like that about two years back, i was detirmined to learn everything i could about the paranormal, i would probably read five+ books a month

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by RainboStar
Hello everyone.

I'm pretty new here. I started snooping around in February/March and now I think I'm addicted.

I have a few odd things that I am feeling lately, input would be awesome.

First off,
The past year, I have an insatiable hunger for knowledge. I would find myself at the library every other day, checking out books on Ancient Sumer or Physics, even medical books. I go to school for Psychology but for whatever reason, what I've been learning hasn't been enough. And this seems completely bizarre to everyone around me.

Also, the past few weeks, I have had this really eerie feeling that I'm being watched.

But most importantly, I have a strong feeling that I'm supposed to play an important role in something big, but I don't know what it is or why I feel this way. All I know is that I'm very aware of this.

Any ideas? Anyone feel the same?

Hello RainboStar.

You are NOT alone....Welcome to the "growing" club!

Many of US are going through the same thing....once you "cross over" into this "new phase of awakening" there is no going back. The desire to want to KNOW MORE is part of the "Transition" into the next higher reality. There is where you will find out you were NEVER alone...just on a personal journey there like all of us.

You WILL play an important role in this awakening. And everyday you are becoming more and more and more aware of it. Just be patient, things will play out and be revealed to you in a progressive manor. You will get to the Mountain top! And the view is wonderful!

See you on the mountain top!

Big Jedi

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
lets buck the trend here..

I know how you feel ( I do.. honestly)

I too am new(ish) on here and have been made welcome in many ways

Yes school taught me a lot ( the basics.. ) but it was in the years after school that I learnt/got taught(?) (almost) everything I was going to need.. Through being an avid reader I read everything I could get my hands on.. books on geology, avionics, ancient languages and cultures, even the Bible to name but a few..
but it was the books on survival that i absorbed the most.. should civilisation ever collapse I know I'll survive as I've been taught everything I need to know in order to do so.. whether it'll be worth surviving is another question

I know this sounds strange and will no-doubt draw a few negative comments but hey.. if you can't.. disparage on here where can you.. be prepared to have any theories you post knocked about a bit..

be ready to make a few 'friends' and 'rivals' also.. in closing.. enjoy the site and "welcome."

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by NE1911

SOMETHING wrong with this world... try everything. I honestly believe we are constantly lied to. I think the truth is out there, or at least some information, and it is being withheld from the general population. I don't think that I'll find it in a book. Books, to me, are just pieces of the puzzle in hopes that I will be able to somehow piece everything together and see a bigger picture. I've studied religions, I've studied science, I've read about the Sumerians and their beliefs. I think that there is a part of our past that has been forgotten, somewhere between those first civilizations and our world today. There are too many things in this world that are unexplained. I just want to know.

BUT on a lighter note, I'm glad you joined .

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
These are new days. These are new times. Things only go the way they go now because we sit back and say "But that's just how it is!" But it doesn't have to be this way. Change it. Change your perspective. Change YOUR life. Change it one small piece at a time. Identify one small thing that you can eliminate. Do it. Once it's done, you'll feel a little lighter. Get used to that. Do it again with something else, and again, and again. Do it until your life is significantly different. Then change the rest. But there's a trick here: As you change the outside, the inside changes too. The world is your mirror. Changing one changes the other.

Don't blame what's outside. Inside is all that counts. Be the change you want to see.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by RainboStar

To do TK was just a fluke, I was driven to do something on a mental level. However, I have always been somewhat psychic about things. I just happened onto you tube and noted the psy wheels kids were playing with. I set them up in places around the home and just got idiotic with it, kept trying. I got severe sick headaches which I am led to understand it the opening of the third eye for a better word. Oddly, anyone coming into my home could sit and spin the wheels without effort so long as I was near. Awakening seems to be catching or something.

Entities or soft voices have always been there as in most of you, call it intuition. I seemed always to know when cops were waiting around a corner with radar. Knew when my airplane was about to run out of gas, no gauge as I trusted this sense. A year ago on my cycle, I was about to blast across traffic, when this soft voice said, "your engine could stop and you will die". Huh, I hesitated, lost my chance, then eased forward for the next opening. Pow, the engine went and quit, I would have been traffic jam.

I don't know whom is there, but they are good folks. They have removed me from my body a few times or assisted. They say very little, only hints.

This last year, my wife saw them when we were according to her, on a large building or vessel above the clouds. She not liking any of this, never watched tv, nor reads books, yet her description was interesting. She fully described a nordic typ alien, quiet, tall, large blue eyes and very spiritual. It was they whom showed her this new world. I have had two clear dreams of being on another world recently. One when it was primitive and was being terraformed and one when it was finished. You would not believe the animals there.

My wife tells me I was there, but sort of out of it, damn. However, she tells me I was one of them. This fits with them telling me my real body is elsewhere and I will return to it soon.

Before I am attacked on this, let me say, I am still looking for truth and even if this is tricks of the mind, so what. I love a good book and living this is like being in my own never ending story, more fun than a book. Anyhow at my age, I have the latitude to be a dirty old man or a crazy old man, which I am not, I am well grounded in science and the arts.

This last which I have mentioned somewhere is most interesting. They took me out and showed me my soul, a light body, pretty damn cool huh?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

I'm not blaming anyone for anything. I'm simply saying that it's unfortunate that people who I converse with daily are totally different from me just by how I see and interpret things. I can't understand those that would rather live in a state of denial and ignorance.
For me, it's natural to want to know more. I understand that I can change my surroundings just by changing myself. I think that this is the most essential thing to understand when it comes to interpersonal relationships. It's just limited to the receptiveness of that other person. If they don't understand, I can only try to make them understand. But to internalize everything has proven to be detrimental, if anything.
I'm rambling.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

I believe you. I think that anything is possible. I wish I could experience something like this. I guess I have had some sort of psychic / intuition experiences myself. Sometimes, and this isn't something really amazing or anything, but I currently work at a call center, and sometimes I hear the name of the person before they say it. Or, when my grandmother died, I knew it before anyone had told me. Stuff like that, I'm sure there are more examples that I cannot think of right now. But the little things that go unnoticed or that I brush off as coincidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join