It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just how many Alien spiecies are on Earth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Well, there seems to be at least 2 reptillian, one 'good', one 'bad'
The blond haired 'norse' looking ones,
And 2 may be three types of 'Greys' it seems.

Does anyone have links or a breakdown as to just how many 'visitors' we hyave on this planet?

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
dude there is no proof of any of this and you have no proof so its hopeless to just say something like that.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
This has been asked before. Try searching the older threads.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
dude there is no proof of any of this and you have no proof so its hopeless to just say something like that.

1) i never said i had proof: duh

2) And i never said they exist im just curious to see what people think.

3) Please dont jump down my throat mate or put words into my mouth. That action is demonstrative of a close-minded pig ignorant person.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
well when you post something like that your supposed to have some kind of proof. watch who you call a closeminded pig ignorant person.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   

well when you post something like that your supposed to have some kind of proof. watch who you call a closeminded pig ignorant person.

I am watching: you

LIYF

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Well I'm partial to the species of talking pug, if you really wanted to know. But oh wait, you're not supposed to know about that. Crap where's my neuralizer and my Ray Bans?

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   

People stop with the name calling... And machinegunjordan, he's just asking a question. And his statements before that he's probably basing on what some people have said here before. That's it. And note that he says the word "seems".

Some people on this forum seem to want to jump in other people's neck just because they said something that's unusual. Or they resort to ridicule. That's ignorance and I don't like it.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
According to the video you find at the following link the the US government has classified at least 57 different species of little friends. It also states that most of them have 2 arms and two legs just like us.

www.netro.ca...

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Thank You Bandit

I may have been too vague with my question, but nver the less my question stands.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Vulcans will visit, but not yet.

I am glad to be of help.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Here's a previous thread that covered most, I think

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by rustiswordz
Well, there seems to be at least 2 reptillian, one 'good', one 'bad'
The blond haired 'norse' looking ones,
And 2 may be three types of 'Greys' it seems.

Does anyone have links or a breakdown as to just how many 'visitors' we hyave on this planet?

the problability of aliens living on this planet is about the same as a human walking on water...

wait there WAS this ONE guy a LONG time ago...

what was his name again???

HOW can we have a motto stating: "deny ignorance" when we have threads like this one and ones like: "jesus was black" and "aliens have a secret base on the moon"???

[edit on 28-7-2004 by they see ALL]

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
We got some curious bilblical events, I bet there is no Divine powers involved at all. Only pure technology that created the "divine" events.
Get one thing clear when the people said Heaven they only meant the sky! there doesnt exists a heaven like we have created to day.(I bet 90% of ATS knows this tough) joust wanted to say it.
The old times my friends there we can find much more answears than we can find today in the mixup of AlotOfAliens

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by rustiswordz

Although there is a possibility of aliens visiting our planet, I am reluctant to believe in people who say they have seen one, since no one has ever presented any confirmable physical-proof.
Well,
However, here are some links that have some classification of aliens (that have supposedly visited us):
ufocasebook.com...
www.sherryshriner.com... (too many!)
www.area51central.com... (two main types)

Just do a google on Types of Aliens or Alien-types or similar terms.

[edit on 7/28/2004 by jp1111]

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
their are 7 i think, this info from s4

top topics

join