It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO... What they actually are

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I'm posting on an iPod touch so please bare with me. I keep seeing threads on UFOs and how they work, look like etc. But if you know how they work and what they look like they are not UFOs. UFO stands for Unidentified flying object. If you know what they look like and how they work they are identified. I will post more once I get to a computer but please keep this in mind. I'm on vacation in a five star hotel. They have a computer room... I might make another thread. Im on vacation and I'm posting on ATS... I think I'm addicted

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by xShadow13

Knowing how something works or how it looks doesn't make it identified, and I am sure no one knows how these crafts, if any, work.
When someone who is 6ft 2 and looks to be around 180lbs with blond hair robs a bank, I don't run to the police station telling them it's my boyfriend.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jonibelle

here is how they work

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by goobersnooch

Doesn't this belong in the hoaxes section? The Keshe fellow is obviously just trying to take your money.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

You are right in that! If I can call a cow a cow, it is because I know what it is...

And posting here while in a 5 star hotel gives weight to the governments saying that conspiracy theorists are nuts!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

I agree with you that, we know the mechanism of a certain thing because we know what
that thing is.In my opinion a UFO is a flying object that has no markings or insignia on
it.

edit on 24-4-2011 by Claudius because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Meh, I think your new thread was better...

top topics

join