It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey there, need a bit of help or well guidence you could say...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I am currently working on a few things and need some help from those who know about higher masonry or others who are like them, that they have that lovely side of them that some of us respect but do not go to. I have to go to that side to understand and help in this situtation if possible. This is not something that should be discussed in an open forum nor for all to read, so yes, emails and phone if needed. I just need some help in understanding and confirming things but also helping to keep certain things safe for others. What is going on will not only affect us here that know about it but many others who will have no clue or know why things are happening as they are. Ok and I believe there is a 17 year old girl involved too if that helps any.

Thanks,
Ainge

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Hey There,

I read ur post and I cant say I completely understand what it is ur asking.

Do I have it correct that you would like to speak to a Mason of a higher degree regarding the groups good works?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Yes, because you know along with all the good there is bad. I do need some help here for reasons I will send you a message. Please if you can get back to me.

Ainge

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Information on the Freemasons charitable and community programs are readily available.

Im intrigued by the need for secrecy, I look forward to your mail

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Already sent.

top topics

join