It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did the sun go?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
i live in atlanta. i haven't seen the sun in DAYS! every day, the prediction is for clear skies and lots of sunshine. yet, for some reason, it's crazy over cast here and has been for days. i've seen them chemtrailing a lot here lately. so i guess that's why. but why so much lately? what's going on up there that they don't want us to see?

i want to see my sun! i want my sunshine, dang it!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Unfortunately the Government does own the Sun now.

You will be getting a past due carbon tax / nuclear fusion tax in the mail, get it caught up, they turn it back on.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I think the weather is just plain weird everywhere and cannot be predicted, the weather man here on the northcoast where I am at keeps saying sun then it rains, he says rain then their is partial sun all day. Here all year used to be 60's year round low 60's in the winter to high 60's in the summer with a few 70ish days now it is 40's mid 40 in the day inApril! Still can get into the 30's any night so have to be prepared for possible frost. It is all changed and I am always cold!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Same here in Maryland. It was a beautiful day on Thursday, a little cool, but SUNNY! and I looked up and cursed aloud because I was shocked to see the blatant crisscrosses in the sky. They don't even try to make it look natural. I guess because only a 100,000 of us look UP! Like who does that? Why human beings don't look at the sky anymore? It's MADDENING! The post before me is funny! "Carbon tax bill in the mail." LOL. Yep, I guess we better catch up so we can get our sun turned back on.

edit on 23-4-2011 by sixneuproele because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-4-2011 by sixneuproele because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Same here. We've had about 2 weeks of overcast skies now in the NC area where I live. Of course we've also had our asses kicked by record tornados.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Chicago reporting that it's up in the sky right now.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The sun have been hammering all day from a clear sky here in Denmark... was out walking around in shorts today

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sixneuproele

My step-brother got his license a few weeks ago. He could'n't even drive from his Dad's house to his mom's house. Spent his entire childhood buried in his Gameboys and DS's and later his texting, so he never learned the way. I'd wager that a majority of the population would be in shock if they actually took a look around at the "real" world for a moment.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
the couple of times that clouds were beginning to break enough for the sun to shine, i saw more planes criss crossing the sky. this is an outrage. why does this go on?

yeah...like y'all said...most people pay no attention. spend too much time texting or checking their facebook.

i mean...is this an important time for crop growing (as far as necessary sunlight) and they are trying to kill off next year's crop by eliminating sunlight? is there an alien fleet above us? an approaching comet/asteroid? are they trying to lower our energy levels/moods by blocking out the sun seeing as how sun light does help increase mood/activity levels? or are they protecting us from violent sun rays that are headed for earth due to the sun's violent cycle this year?

who knows? all i know is i want sunshine.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Finally got a tan!!!

Lots and lots of sunshine in England.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Yeah, the sun as been hammering us in England to be honest, while I welcome it, I do find it strage. Reason being, we usually don't have this weather around this time of the year...you all know how England is

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
the couple of times that clouds were beginning to break enough for the sun to shine, i saw more planes criss crossing the sky. this is an outrage. why does this go on?

yeah...like y'all said...most people pay no attention. spend too much time texting or checking their facebook.

i mean...is this an important time for crop growing (as far as necessary sunlight) and they are trying to kill off next year's crop by eliminating sunlight? is there an alien fleet above us? an approaching comet/asteroid? are they trying to lower our energy levels/moods by blocking out the sun seeing as how sun light does help increase mood/activity levels? or are they protecting us from violent sun rays that are headed for earth due to the sun's violent cycle this year?

who knows? all i know is i want sunshine.

The thing is if they are trying to reflect some harmful rays away from us...why not just say so, they could take credit for helping keep us safe and everyone would be all warm fuzzy over them...why lie?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
It's so hot and sunny in the UK we're even getting a sunny Bank (public) holiday over Easter which is unbelievable and happens once every 20 years.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

It's April...there have been 3 major storm systems that have hit the east coast in the last 2 weeks, including Atlanta. Lets try and keep from making something out of nothing, conserve your energy for the real problems that are facing us right now.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Its hanging out in Pittsburgh right now, Wait and in Chicago and England and Denmark?.......................
. OMG how does it do that?

Trowa
edit on 23/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: n/m

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

edit on 23-4-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRealTruth84

good thing i haven't wasted any energy!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by David291

austria today 33 degrees in sunlight,27 in shadow...
weird...feels like july
south italy only 14 degrees,cold and windy...thinking about how 4 years ago i was taking the first bath in the jonic sea...moody whether just like us

new topics

top topics

join