It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orgasms Without Love Are feeding Evil!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Know thyself

haha

slap

edit on 24-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Tamahu

Wow is all I can say. I have never heard of this before, but it seems to fit my thread. I intend on not only looking further into this, but also trying it myself.
Thank you so much;
Peace and One Love

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Why, in our society, is the product of love (children) so unfairly (through the court system) taken away from 50% of the people (men) who were participants?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I get alittle tired of these numerous threads on here, where someone is always trying tell everyone else what is right and wrong, what they should or shouldnt do, or what is acceptable behaviour, etc....

I understand that there are some basic societal norms and pratices that we are all expected to follow to enable us to coexist as a society.

But, there are always these people who act like they have life all figured out, have all the answers, so much so that they want to tell you how you should live your life too.

Look we humans are still very primitve beings and to think you have all the answers and that you are right and everyone who disagrees with you is wrong, is just Delusional.

Look we know no one has all the answers not even close.

So it would almost be the equivalent of reading the first page of Book A on the encyclopedia of life and then claiming you now know everything there is to know and are such an expect you need to tell everyone else how they should live their life. When i reallity you havent even got past the contents page of Book A.

Look i have my own personal beliefs just like everyone else, but I would never try to impose what I believe on to anyone else, and expecially not claim they were "evil" because they didnt agree with me.

Some of these people need to take a step back, take a deep breathe and realize we are still just primitve humans and accept that, we probably will never have all of lifes answers and probably arent capable of it and realize that no matter how strongly they personally they believe in something they might also be wrong and it really isnt fair to try and impose your beliefs on everyone else .

Heres an appropriate quote to wrap this up:

He who calls himself a master is still the student. He who claims he has found the way is surely lost. He who says he has the answers is asking the wrong questions. He who claims to be a wise man is surely a fool.- Unknown

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by doctor j and inmate c5779

It sounds like your release IS with Love in year heart, if you are being honest in your comment. So for your example, if fully honest, I would not say your energy is being turned negative.
Peace and One Love

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker1984
But isn't "self love" the "best love?"

When it comes right down to it, one must love one's self, before one loves another. The simple act of "self love" is the act of learning to love yourself. If that is the case, how can that be a bad thing?

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

Ummmm...........Your right that self love is the apex of spiritual developement.........however.......what your describing is self...lust........not the same animal...
What the OP is admonishing against is.....lust......not love.........self flagellation can bring release yet will always require a healing........

YouSir

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

You're probably right, my introduction might lead to someone not being able to disagree, though many here have! I don't mean to set it up this way, though I could say that since this is something I believe in, no one will be able to alter my opinion. The purpose of my intro was moreso to illustrate that many people, even if the agree with this thread, will not stop what they are doing. It was to show the strength of the addiction. I thought I illustrated this in my introduction, but there is always room for improvement.!
Thanks for sharing;
Peace and One Love

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
What about orgasms while dreaming?

2nd line, because there's really nothing more to add that isn't just fluff

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

An I agree. Again I did not state that masturbation is negative, though I'm amused at how many commenters on my thread are concerned about that!

No, masturbation in itself is not evil, in fact, it too can pass on the positive energy I mention in my thread. I stress only that one must be mindful of their thoughts and emotions.
Thank you for your comment;
Peace and One love

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
This theory is perfect and I CAN add to it. If you open 2 separate browsers, 1 of the thread and 1 of a Lucy Thai gang bang and masturbate furiously, for some reason the orgasm is intensified and recovery time improves too.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminatitanimulli

I don't believe that Love hurts, it is actually the loss of love, or the realization of the loss of love, that hurt. The love between a man and woman is not Love, the love between a boy and his dog is not Love, love for your children is not Love. All matter is Love, all energy is love, or the lack thereof. Therefore, Love for a mate, or children, etc is the OUTCOME of love, but is not love itself.
Peace and One Love

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jessejamesxx

True. I would question that Christians or Catholics would deem my thread to be evil. Those religions, to the best of my knowledge, don't agree that we have any kind of power, that we can send our energy consciously. I think they would say these ideas are from the devil.
I think, and I could be wrong.
Peace and One Love

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
People this is NOT A THEORY. it's a fact. It's been going on through David Icke and Alex Collier and many other people. The demons/ E.T's from Alpha Draconis aka the reptilian race also feed off our nightmares.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

well, I believe that every sperm has it's own consciousness, so to waste them is to kill off life, though I certainly don't practice that in any fashion, I love to love my wife and myself, and I have a baby, don't need another.

That being said, I love Monty Python, and this vid clip you posted is appropriate, in my opinion.
Peace and One Love

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Scorpitarius

This is an unfortunate example of how western brains warp eastern philosophies when they get a hold of it. Westerners need to see things as black or white, good or evil, polarized, etc.

Nothing the OP says is "new." It's all been out there for thousands of years and, of course, is open to deep interpretation or misinterpretation as the OP has done.

The real issue here is BALANCE and discerning the deep, spiritual subtleties where yin turns to yang turns to yin again in a never-ending cycle of rhythms and seasons and epochs. Sexuality is similar in that it is a dance of give and take, of ebbs and flows, all of which are designed to increase chi energy for BOTH partners. The constant focus on the state of the penis and brainless ejaculations is the problem. Guys do, indeed, need lots of help in disrupting the old "donut hole" routine they so mindlessly pursue.

Tantra (which sacred sexuality is) is the warriors art of equal, respectful, sensual exchange of chi energy between two mature adults - intercourse doesn't play a huge part in it.

Pick up the original authors of these practices - that would be the ancient chinese texts. The OP is only trying to cram those philosophies into some bizarre religious, western split between good and evil and that's not going to work. This isn't about avoiding "evil," it's about celebrating equally the divinity in both partners.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Is it possible to post a slide show?????????????
I did a presentation regarding what is love for my job (Which I can't reveal) and I would love to show it here.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
By 2013, we are about to go into a higher frequency level. We will see colours that we haven't seen before. We will have telepathic communication and we'll only feed off the energy of the sun. That frequency level is the 5th density. Other E.T's are above the third density, which we are in. Some E.T races are afraid of us moving into fifth density. Other E.T's want to help us evolve. That's why theres so much attention here on earth. It's a psychological war for your mind. They are trying to make us think we are dumb and stupid and that when you die thats all there is to it. People, wake up.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by 211220121111

I understand where you are coming from, and I know this can be a hard, if not impossible concept to grasp, especially if you don't believe in the energy transference....which is cool, I'm not out to change opinions or offend.
I would like to point out that I did not say you had to fall in Love, simply have love in your heart, for whatever it is you love. I wanted to express the dangers of negative emotions and energy at the release of orgasm, our most potent energy. The pleasure of orgasm is not evil, it is the energy that can be turned negative, which feeds into negativity.
To say love plays no role in an orgasm...well...have you felt the difference between an orgasm with Love and one Without? Incomparable!
Thank you for your comment;
Peace and One Love.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

I can understand how you feel that way, I can assure you my intentions were otherwise. My statement was that even if you believe this theory and don't act on it, not to worry. It was more to give some form of weak hope.
i am the last to think I am above anyone, this is not possible.
Thanks for the comment
Peace and One Love

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I was raised by a single mother, and I had no male influences in my childhood. My mother was a manic-depressive who spent a couple of years in the looney bin. She was selfish beyond definition, mean, dominating - everything a mother should not be.

Havng only this woman as an influence in my life, I am attracted to the same type person because I am familiar with it. My girlfriends were headstrong. My wife was a lunatic. So, my relationships have always sucked the life out of me. I gave up on relationships over 20 years ago, and though my life is far from perfect it is far more stable now than ever before.

When articles, such as yours, are written, the authors are under the assumption that everyone in the world is mentally balanced enough, and chemically balanced enough to achieve and maintain a healthy relationship. This is simply not the case. There are millions and millions of people that just don't belong in an intimate relationship. I am one of them. How about Charlie Sheen? Does anyone believe he can achieve a healthy relationship? Lindsay Lohan? Could Michael Jackson?

Those that do not belong in a relationship still need a sexual release. What should they do? Marry simply to have a guaranteed lay handy? Use the opposite sex for one-night stands?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join