It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orgasms Without Love Are feeding Evil!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Scorpitarius

hrmm...nice post...not sure what to think about it, you might be right

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I totally agree with you. Orgasm without love is an empty feeling! Orgasms with love are intense and connect you to the other soul sharing the moment. If you both go at the same time, it's like you're on the same wavelength and can feel cosmic oneness in its physical form.

When you stop masturbating things become clear and your energy changes quickly. It's amazing how powerful sexual energy is. I can see how this would be far more difficult for men...

The first part of your post seemed like the premise of "The Celestine Prophecy"... have you read this?

Thanks for your thoughts and conveying them to the ATS community; this is an important message.
edit on 24-4-2011 by donatellanator because: extra DIV

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I agree... I'm usually skeptical about whether it has any validity, but I always find out afterwards--when i'm all drained of energy and feel like crap.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Reptilian Ph.D

Yes, quite right. In the movie "Papillion" - When Steve McQueen is thrown in the hole, the guard tells him to conserve his energy and to have a Tommy Tank as little as possible.
entertainme.excite.co.uk...
edit on 24-4-2011 by coder22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Scorpitarius

Im not going to bash in a hard cruel way as I know how it feel to write a post and have it tore up. So saying that, I have to say. What happens when your theory go's out the window.
As an example: I am a tattoo artist/piercer and I have a very high sexual appetie.
In my line of worrk I see A LOT of women and most of the time nekid or in some form of undress. Now it used to be hard for me to resist temptation and I got a little out of hand at times. Then I learned and figured I would masterbate in the morning before work. I totaly noticed that my desire at temptation was a lot less, and I totaly know it was due to the release from before.

SOOOO according to your post, every time I spit , or flick a booger Im feeding evil? or how about when I blow my nose? does evil feed off my snot?
Ohhhh MAN! , you know how much energy I expell from my butt? I must be creating crazy demons! I wonder how many toe nail demons there are out there? or burp demons, wow the energy the human body produces on a daily basis is huge , now you say any I dispell while not doing it in love, in your oppinion is following some universal law of good and bad.

I am going to have to say "At best you have a topic for a really good fiction book" , at worst "You are applying a narow human view to something natural."
Why do humans try and explain things and give things meaning that have no meaning and try and demonize nature and things they dont agree with? Fine dont masterbate, I swear if what you said is true "DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY DEMONS THERE WOULD BE? but there isnt, just people doing what people do, its you who try and give it all meaning ,white and black, one side or the other.

You say that they feed off of energy, In the millions of year they have been around, wouldnt you think they would of figured out another energy source instead of a few drops of body fluids. they know more then us, are older then us. Think of all the energy out there thats free ,Lets start with lightning bolts for instance. a lot more energy in there then my winky. Or how bout chrystal meth to go the other way, lot of energy in there. I am just saying I understand your trying to make sence of this world.
The truth is "MAN MAKES EVIL EXCLUSIVELY, EVILE ONLY LIVES IN OUR HEADS, MAN GIVES THINGS THE LABEL OF GOOD OR BAD, PERIOD. nothing is evil only your perseption of it .

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Answer this then, whey do humans have nocturnal emissions?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by donatellanator

Thank you for your post, and your insight. it is important to note the subtleties, and how this makes it harder to see or understand the concept of the energy we are.
I have read the Celestine Prophecy. it was one of the foundations for me to understanding how energy is used against us, even by our selves.
thanks again;
Peace and One Love

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by skull_bones

I only stated that you feel threatened by my idea because you stated that it feels like I'm imposing upon your beliefs, which would be an attack. I suppose I assumed that if you weren't feeling attacked, you wouldn't feel so strongly about commenting to contradict me.
I know when I disagree with something someone else has written, I usually wont waste my time commenting. Just because I don't agree with something doesn't make it false. I suppose if I did comment on something I disagreed with, outside of my own thread of course, I would feel threatened by it.
I meant no disrespect, just don't want you feeling like I'm trying to impose on you.
My thread was posted to help others, which it seems to have done.
I welcome your critique, but will still try to ensure you don't feel attacked, or imposed upon, by it.

Peace and One Love

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad
reply to post by SaturnFX

Medieval era... very strict moral rules...masturbation was considered a sin happy times? well, ya...if you don't mind the whole crusades thing, massive death, torture, etc. modern time rampant masturbation population explosion...tolerance...medical breakthroughs...fantastic standard of living for 2/3rds the world population comparatively. so...this evil thing..what exactly is evil about it? btw, I never have orgasms without love...if I didn't love it, I wouldn't do it

Ok. I agree with you except on the part ''fantastic standard of living in 2/3 of the world''. You must be really out of your mind to say something like that. It is rather 1/3 and less. Really get your numbers straight.

Although some person living in rural china is having a rough life compared to say, someone living in california, if you took said rural person's life - 1000 years, it would be much, much tougher

Consider a person living in a leantu in brazil, money is a laughable concept...yet they still have shoes, access to clean water, etc.

Fantastic standard of living was meant as a comparison to the dirt poor of medieval era when rules and morality was king...not fantastic standard of living for some western measureing stick...yes, a poor person in india does not have the latest ipod, cannot eat the fancy foods, or even "decent" foods, but they still eat..and by comparison, modern day living is far better on a dirt poor person than it was ages ago...even if it still sucks.

my numbers are straight...its best not to compare the poor with the rich, rather, compare the poor today with the poor yesterday for context.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
another thing

lets say the hypothesis is correct...unfocused energy feeds interdimensional gremlins...

Well, sounds like your doing a good job. murder is bad, and if you got a chance to give a free meal to some poor starving shadow person, well, I say serve it up.

You say that they (these creatures) feed off emotion, and if its not lust, they will provoke other things, such as anger, etc..
Well, we know sexual repression will stir anger...frankly, I would rather them be provoking lust in me from chronic fapping verses deciding thats a dead end and instead working on my inner jerk to manifest all the time.

So, two solid reasons on nurturing your inner perv

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
This is a bunch of BS like the rest of the threads im reading today.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
This is a bunch of BS like the rest of the threads im reading today.

You Sir, are a w@nker.

(I used to be a w@nker too, but I haven't had a Tommy Tank since yesterday as I have given up thanks to this thread.)
edit on 24-4-2011 by coder22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
So males are with sperm..

Females are with Eggs..

Males can pregnate females on a drop of a dime ( Multiple females by design ).

You have a Male that will breed whenever .. you have a female that has a window of propagation ..

so Males (sperm) can reproduce Anytime ( All the time ) .. Females can not reproduce anytime they want right.

Males now locked into ONE female ( reproducer ) is not how he is made..

Masturbation is the only logical relief for a male when there is not multiple females to procreate ..

Now procreation has become dogma..and now legality ..

Its not about Energy..its about nature..

Birds and Butterflies

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
WOW!
i meen i feel great after a five knuckle shuffle
i feel grumpy at times when ive not had sex or choked the chicken!

just my opinion and it works for me
each to their own

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Hey ChaosMagician,

The device is really comfortable to wear, it does not have a tight grip. It is a snug feeling, like the penis is being caressed. It can be worn 24/7. Hygiene is not a problem once you know how to clean it properly, as there are vents along the shaft for air and water. The end is open for peeing. You really should look into these devices and see how they work. If I am not wearing the device, and I still don't have an orgasm, it doesn't feel the same. After a few days in the device, I have more energy for everything. It's really weird. If I take the device off, that energy seems to slow down, as I'm assuming, because the semen stops flowing upwards toward the brain, and starts back down for orgasm. I am only guessing here, as it's only been 5 weeks of experimentation for me so far. But I can tell you, the last 5 weeks, have been the most productive of my entire life. It's like I turned into a completely different person. So I may not understand what transmutation is, but I do believe I am experiencing it with this device. It really makes me wonder how far it can take me. If I feel like this after a mere 5 weeks, what happens in 5 months? 5 years? Can I unlock parts of the brain that not many people ever use? I don't understand it, but I am certainly going to try and find out, because the last 5 weeks have been an incredible experience.
edit on 24-4-2011 by xxshadowfaxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by donatellanator
Let's say you have done drugs for years and have forgotten what it feels like to not be on them. Then you stop... all you can think about are your drugs, you want drugs, you need drugs, drugs drugs drugs!!!

Now you give it TIME. And refocus your energy to other "higher things" such as your work, hobbies, friendships, exercise, etc. Over the course, your energy dedicated to the drug impulse slowly transmutes into the love of self improvement and the love of others (social and familial relationships). You learn to ignore (and finally dispel) the old whispers of constantly needing drugs...

You can separate yourself from your sexual wants by knowing the reality other than the physical. The easiest way to do this is by transmuting sexual energy. If you are governed by your sexual yearnings at present, this may seem stupid and impossible. After reading some of the responses here this is evident.

And as for nocturnal emissions, your body is trying to remove old sperm for the new. Otherwise it is absorbed into the body. Your body and mind are 2 different things and realities. Separation can occur with dedication and practice.

If you are willing to try and have some patience-- it is definitely worth it.

Make fun and jest all you want naysayers, you'll never know the pleasure of sex with love and one-ness through orgasm.

P.S. Drugs was the easiest example to use here. I know they aren't the same. But intrinsically they share similar struggles.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I'm really motivated to giving up Tommy Tanking thanks to this thread. In a few hours it will be a full day since I last had a Tommy Tank. I'm going to treat it the same way I did with stopping smoking. One day at a time (ODAAT). After 30 days Tommy Tank free, it should be easy. The first 30 days are always the hard part.

Can I post my updates on this thread or will I start a new thread?

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
UPDATE:

I'm finding it quite difficult at the minute. There's no-one home at the minute, I have nothing to do - and whilst I was reading the daily mail - one of the "femail" stories of a scantily clad woman set me off. This would normally be a prime opportunity for me to go ahead and have a Tommy Tank. I'm just fighting off the urge. I'm having a difficult time right now. This is only day 1 being Tommy Tank free, I dread to think what this is going to be in a few more days time. Wish me luck.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reptilian Ph.D
I agree... I'm usually skeptical about whether it has any validity, but I always find out afterwards--when i'm all drained of energy and feel like crap.

Which is a natural release of endorphins. Nothing spiritual about it.

Also - OP - what about single people, what about ugly or shy people or disabled people or people who find it hard to develop a relationship with the other sex?

Are they evil for 'pleasuring' themselves?

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join