It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arnold Schwarzenegger may be campaigning for president of the European Union

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Arnold Schwarzenegger doesn't have to pray for the laws to change in America to make it to higher office.

The movie star turned California governor may be planting the seeds for a run for the boss of the European Union, one of his former cabinet members hinted to Newsweek.

"In the next few years, the EU will be looking for a much more high-profile president - somebody who can unify Europe," Terry Tamminen, who had a spot in the Governator's cabinet, told the magazine.
source

Should I be shocked? Well, I'm not. When he left the Gub-ship in Cali I was pretty much set in disbelief - his reasons mentioned were his 'desire to return to making movies'. Nawwwww said me, he wants to rule the world. Seems I was right, in part.

From there I'll take it one step further.

IF Stephen Harper gets his way - the North American Union will no longer be a pie in the sky dream of TPTB and NAFTA but soon after his (possible) election the NAU would become a 'living' fact...

What says me? Ol' Arnold might be casting one eye on the European Union, but, in my opinion? Sure, Arnold might cut his teeth on the European Union - but I've no doubt he's got his eye on the 'choice job' - which of course would be, the 'President' of the North American Union... It's not like you'd have to be born in the USA to be head of that now would you?

Whatever job he lands - well, I'd give further opinion but only at risk of political trolling.

peace

edit on 23-4-2011 by silo13 because: source link

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Hmmm, There's another post on this subject in Predictions & Prophecies.

Arnold Schwarzenegger Wants To Become First President Of Europe - Possible Rise Of Antichrist?, .

I'm not sure if both our threads can exists at once - but it seems the other thread was posted moments before this one. Dang search feature, lol!

I'll alert a Mod and see if this needs to be closed. If not - post away!

peace

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
They are quite similar in topic.

So... I'm closing this one. Thanks for alerting.

join