It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After 'nude beach', 'nude golf course', here comes the 'nude gym' in Spain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Nude gym in Spain

Nude golf course in France

well..well..well.

obviously that is quite a good way to beat recession cause the 'nude' thing could draw lots of public attention..

guess the 'nude gym' goes could actually focus on the workout but anything else...uh

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Seriously that is the worst thing I have seen in a long time. Come on guys there was really no one who stood up and that meeting and said... "You know Juan, this might not be a good idea"?

I shouldn't give you a star and flag, because I have now decided to save my dinner for later... but what the hell, it is interesting to say the least.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Ugh! I used to go to the gym all the time, and the sweat left on the machines from clothed people was gross enough.. I dont think I need to say anything else.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Hot women + inner thigh machine =

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Laugh? I Laughed till I dropped to the floor weezing in agony.

What caused this strange reaction you may ask? The pixelated butt on the women in the OP picture... seriously.. why censor butt cheeks? Are they naughty? Are they offensive?

I could well understand pixelating that area if she had a small accident due to stressing stomach muscles.

Back on topic... what's next, shopping centres catering only for nude shoppers?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
not where i would want to work out...well only if i was an observer...been to alot of different gyms and at least aroung here it seems that only fit people go to them...i guess the fat out of shape ones dont like to exercise around others..

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Oh those crazy spaniards....

All I can say is G R O S S!!! I used to belong to a gym and everyone leaving their sweaty prints on the machines was enough to make me throw up in my mouth. If I went to get on a machine and saw the outline of a sweaty nasty butt crack....the vomit would not be containable

Who wants to see everyone's bits and pieces flopping about like that????

Michelle

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by littlesheep2011

imagine watching nude people straining while lifting,pushing,pulling,running and all that crap they do in the gym while nude lol,im sure theres gonna be so many not so flattering views,lost boners and appetites lol,im sure it works out with the sexual morale around there since noone will prolly be horny because of that one guy or woman lol

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Hmm... Yoga...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
Laugh? I Laughed till I dropped to the floor weezing in agony.

What caused this strange reaction you may ask? The pixelated butt on the women in the OP picture... seriously.. why censor butt cheeks? Are they naughty? Are they offensive?

I could well understand pixelating that area if she had a small accident due to stressing stomach muscles.

Back on topic... what's next, shopping centres catering only for nude shoppers?

Cucumbers, anyone? Bananas?

This is just too good a topic to pass up!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Sign me up.

That is too weird not to check out

(not serious)
edit on 22-4-2011 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
uggg....squats......

edit on 22-4-2011 by BadBoYeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Imagine the horror of having somebody spot you doing a bench press.. well depending who that person is.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ReadyPower

I suppose it depends on the angle of the dangle?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
First off, I've never understood the big hangup about nudity. On a vacation a while back, the resort had a nude beach, and I was curious, so joined in, and it was oddly very freeing.

Of course, it makes sense to swim or sunbathe nude. But, working out at a gym nude? Nah...don't get that at all. Who would want to use the machine after you? (or would you want to use it after another?) Using the pool or whirlpool, or sauna, etc. nude, sure.....

At the gym, you should wear something to absorb the sweat, etc. when exercising though. Then shower after and change into fresh clothes.

There are plenty of activities where nudity may be fine or even a benefit. I'd think a hike in the woods nude would be very communal with nature, for example (of course, still wearing hiking boots). Though, if really going through the brush, I'd want clothes to protect from scratches, etc.

But, the whole nudist lifestyle of sports and even eating nude, etc.? I just don't get that. Not for any kind of embarrassment issues, but just from a practical standpoint.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
First off, I've never understood the big hangup about nudity. On a vacation a while back, the resort had a nude beach, and I was curious, so joined in, and it was oddly very freeing.

Of course, it makes sense to swim or sunbathe nude. But, working out at a gym nude? Nah...don't get that at all. Who would want to use the machine after you? (or would you want to use it after another?) Using the pool or whirlpool, or sauna, etc. nude, sure.....

At the gym, you should wear something to absorb the sweat, etc. when exercising though. Then shower after and change into fresh clothes.

There are plenty of activities where nudity may be fine or even a benefit. I'd think a hike in the woods nude would be very communal with nature, for example (of course, still wearing hiking boots). Though, if really going through the brush, I'd want clothes to protect from scratches, etc.

But, the whole nudist lifestyle of sports and even eating nude, etc.? I just don't get that. Not for any kind of embarrassment issues, but just from a practical standpoint.

Gazrok, I've walked stalk nude through the woods. Moss feel amazing on the feet, and it really is a freeing experience, I suggest you try it if you have the chance. Even if no one is around for miles and you never tell a soul. It just feels good.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Treadmills......Hmmm

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by littlesheep2011

This story has scarred me (hopefully not permanently!).

All i keep picturing is waiting for a machine, someone getting off it........and me staring at the nasty stains left on the seat............

On the other hand, for those that use gyms as places to meet people of the opposite sex.......well, at least it allows them to check out what they are interested in!

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Never mind the eating, it is the cooking that worries me.......

top topics

join