It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"4 D understanding for dummies" that is a reference to the Book series, not my view on others:)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Ok I have been trolling around trying to help give insight into how to understand 4 dimensions...so I will just slap a bit of my posts into this 1 and leave it out there for others to pick up on....eventually i think this will become apparent to most people....

Not to be a stick in the mud...but 4 d is easy. Picture yourself as a fish swimming in the water with a bunch of other fish(maybe the zodiac age of pisces...sign with 2 fish swimming in opposing directions)...now imagine said fish swimming about...generally oblivious to the water they are swimming in. And now insert Aquarius coming into perspective....

For the perception of 4th dimension one must realize that the same as "the fish" if we learn that there is a fluid like background that surrounds all of us....Imagine a fish realizing he is in a massive school...and the school is pushed around by high and low tides....if the fish work together and figure out a pattern to said fluid they can work together and chart these waters....

If the fish remain unaware of the waters surrounding they will have a much harder time....

SO like the yin,yan we must only realize that we are all the same, just different fish...but we all share this ocean of life...the 4th dimension is actually easy...picture everything around us as having a flowing fluid like energy flowing around it over it and even through its center of gravity. Notice when you flush the toilet...

what governs the formation of that spiral....the same basic geometry can be used in your mind to visualize the way energy fields flow....4 d is basically scalarwave fluid dynamics...

**And I suspect when all is said and done....the final dimension around 7-8 is where thoughts flow from....we will eventually come to realize that as we search further and further for smaller particles that our thoughts are always present before and after said particle and are always searching for the next smaller particle...potentially spiraling energy to even create the next smaller particle for us....but how can you get smaller that the thought of smaller....

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
...i think might use dots to help, like a sigle point, then 2 points then 3 points...that give the first 3 d shape...a 3d pyramid with 4 all equal side and lines etc...and said pyramid is like a triangle...that gets you to 3d...then 4 d is the cardinal north south east and west... with a perception of verticality and spin as we are techincally always spinning as we travel with our solar system through space...the winds as we flow though space is the fluid background of 4d understanding...5th is more about the structure of the flow...like as we see planets around us...they are technically stirring up the fluid of 4 d....i have taken you farther than most can follow i will stop here....

Hopefully some get this....others will have to wait for the movie

signature:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
You really can't dumb it down for people to understand. They must choose to understand. Good analogies though

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
hrmmm.... you lost me. i understand the 4th dimension, easily enough. It is obvious that you understand it. What is not obvious is the example that you give. all that fish stuff, followed up with: notice when you flush your toilet and 4d is basically scalarwave fluid dynamics... does not sound basic to me! this is the best explaination i know of:

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicslop

Well thank you, that covers me....i knew many people would not be able to follow it metally....visualizing 3 d spirals it not the easiest to imagine...and they to take that and superimose the 3 d structure to invisible energies around us it kinda pushing the limits....

I would recommend Nassim Haramein...his wolk has been submitted to scientic authorities for review....and if he is right we have a unified field theory...and scary part....its geometrically linked to nearly all the ancients sacred geometry...the Star of David/metarons cube/blackholes....all same perfect geometry...and also binary 64 bit...it may be a steep learning curve, but its so rewarding....

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Drala

Oh and the 10 dimensions has me thinking...0 and 9 is omega and alpha...leaving us with the 8...to work and concieve of...god is the alpha and the omega...we can't get in there without actually returning...

The 8 is important...notice a music scale the octave divisions, light how many colors in the rainbow? And also pythagorian math is base 9...so 10 dimensions might lead to a conundrum if not concidering the "0" as the first....

and 9-11 is occult because they are trying to step above 10...above God...aslo 10 sephirots on the tree...and they tell you the first and last is god again....alpha and omega is the lord and the other 8 is where he/we play...

But going trying to understand higher dimensions is kinda redundant without integrating the visualization and realization of the first 4-5...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicslop

I like the youtube explanation about folding in higher dimensions.

Time can certainly be viewed as a dimension on it's own,
but it is also mathematically possible to do calculations in a pure physical 4D (where this axle is on a right angle to everything in x,y,z coordinate space). Look up a hyper cube if you haven't heard of it before.

in 3D you can (sort of) turn a left hand glove into a right hand glove by pulling it inside out.

If you could manipulate 4D you can turn a right hand into a left hand by pulling it inside out...

top topics

join