It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jerusalem Dome UFO baby, where's he at?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
So.....where did he go? Everyone knows they found a baby inside the shrine/ temple, but since then I haven't heard a word about it... Weren't we supposed to find out who his parents are or something? If anyone knows what happened, please tell me! I l'd really appreciate it. Not to mention.... he's supposed to be an alien baby!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
i've heard it was a hoax...but can't really say I know for sure...I didn't really follow it closely as most of those come off as hoax's to me

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by youthsavior

Wow, either this is a joke or this story really really upset some seriously focused people who desperately want to make it look as crazy as possible.

I'm sure it's a total coincidence that this kind of nonsense noise starts up the very same day the Dome incident is back in the news, right? Yeah.
edit on 21-4-2011 by sepermeru because: edit button makes me happy

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I was wondering that also. Didnt it happen like a week later in the middle of the day?

It was a very odd story considering the place was full of tourists and staff...

** Did some searching for an update, and nothing at all. So either it was a hoax to add to the ufo videos or someone doesnt want us to know something.

I'd go with hoax.
edit on 21-4-2011 by WeBrooklyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by WeBrooklyn

I would like to agree, but it did come up on Jerusalems news site.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by youthsavior

I would like to agree, but it did come up on Jerusalems news site.

My husband said the same thing. How will someone be able to find out? Most of the sites that came up when I searched were ufo sites, but all sites were just telling the same story with nothing new to add.

Without thinking conspiracy here, maybe the person who originally reported or posted it did it too soon and realized it wasnt true and that was that with no update...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I hadn't heard of this before, sounds interesting. Are there any links to info anywhere?

Shouldn't it be in the Aliens and UFO forum?
edit on 4/21/2011 by PennKen2009 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Yeah...right. Okay, we get it, guys. Nothing happened, nothing was seen, we promise not to keep talking about your big military secret if you promise to stop with this silliness.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by youthsavior
So.....where did he go? Everyone knows they found a baby inside the shrine/ temple,

You must have missed the fact that it was just another UFO hoax....

Also what makes you claim "everyone knows they found a baby" when no such baby was found?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
You know it was an arab controled access point,, so maybe they think it's their mahadi, which would mean that they should now act on his behalf ,,,it's a baby,,, kind of king in waiting, and they can control his upbringing, you know English Royalty/ Spanish/German king prince thing , only in Arabic Culture Muslum thing.
As opposed too say Judeo/Christian/Mung/Romanov/Martin Luther type of thing.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm assuming you didn't read this?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by youthsavior
I'm assuming you didn't read this?

Nothing unusual about it, it happens virtyually every day

www.google.com.au...:en-GB
fficial&client=firefox-a#q=Baby+abandoned&fp=493e56c6ab 920a6b&hl=en&prmd=ivnsu&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB
fficial&safe=off&tbm=nws

new topics

top topics

join