It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus' Crucifixion Nails Found, Says Israeli Filmmaker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

,I watched this last night on my history channel.It was on for 1 hour,it was really good.So,i went to find if they had it on the web here.They do,must read...
,I,found out there was the son (joseph of Caiaphas,he was to be a bad one,Then there was the father..Caiaphas,he secretly was a follower of Jesus,he didn't really want Jesus crucified. So,in after -life,he had one in box and one outside of the box.I,sure was surprised when I,saw this show tonight.

Just in time for Easter, an Israeli television journalist has produced a pair of nails he says may have been used to crucify Jesus Christ. "We're not saying these are the nails," says Simcha Jacobovici, holding aloft a pair of smallish iron spikes with the tips hammered to one side. "We're saying these could be the nails."
,They looked just like the one they found in that heel one. I,love watching this guy,Simcha Jacobovici,on international history channel.He only looks for truth and facts.He won't quit until he finds it.,Hope you all like this thread,I,did,very interesting.But we shouldn't think there is power in the nails.But what they stand for,and what Jesus went through.Everyday,we learn new things about people in our bible.That they really did exits .

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by venusstarlite

What makes it Jesus' nails? It'snot like they can pull DNA of off them to match anything (that would be a blast, wouldn't it?).

So they found a bunch of nails. Nails were used alot back then, not just for crucifixion.

edit on 21-4-2011 by snewpers because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by venusstarlite

Allready posted
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Please continue in the existing thread.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics