It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the signs that the government is preparing for the doomsday?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
The biggest sign that every thing is headed for the crapper is that 'government is telling us it isn't...
while they are buying property in south america...

( well some wealthy isrealis are moving to Poland too..whats that tell you about Israels future..
or lack there of )

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by stavis

Watch out when all TPTB are suddenly out of town at the same time..

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio

I think this could be one of just a few case scenarios and reason why we are seeing these underground bunkers created. This is just one of many reason they want us to think like this, we really dont know. Something is going on thats a fact, it is big no matter what it is, thats another fact...

They could just take oout everybody with gas or some # like that while they hiding like the rats in their bunkers! I am not saying this is the case just my thinking of different case scenarios. BUT I dont really think nothing much gonna happend without a "helping" hand from these rats who started all this crap in the first place. When they shut down the powerplants and telling people to have yet another earth saving energy hour I guess things gonna get going.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I had a conversation with someone today about this very issue.
My explanation was that I had none to give. The truth is I don't know what is planned or what is going on.
Needless to say however I do believe "Something" is going on behind the scenes.
I am not able to discern whether or not it is something that has world leaders worried enough to feel they need to build bunkers en mass, but i do think they have plans.

2012, polar shift, Solar flare, all of these seem probable given certain current events, but it's more likely that the elites are going to just nuke the world and start over. Hopefully I will find myself dead since working for an elitists will be a problem for me.

THAT BEING SAID......I think you will know that the S is about to HTF, when governments go quiet for a day or so. then suddenly come back to report an event of little significance. In my opinion this means:
1. That they are safely at their designated bunker.
2. That they are purposely misleading you until the event o that you don't attempt a bunker storming.

As much as I wish that governments would consider building bunkers and perhaps raffling off seats inside, i just have to LOL at the fallacy of that idea.
edit on 21-4-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by wedidgothacked
America is stockpiling food, and then look at Russia just recently building 5000 new bunkers.....somethings coming

Do you have any links to the Russian bunkers story? I would be very interested to read that, thanks

To the OP... Some people say that that the Svalbard Global Seed Vault is one of the signs that TPTB are preparing for something big...

www.regjeringen.no...

Peace

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Same story I've heard for over 60 years.

I remember when we were building bomb shelters, stockpiling supplies and expecting to go to world war at any minute.

Humans are in the animal family.
Being animals and having animal instincts we have and always will prepare for our survival.

We are only doing what comes natural.

A bit off topic but war is natural also.

All animals vie for their own territory. They mark it and fight what ever tries to take it away.

It is human nature to survive and to protect what we regard as ours.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by stavis

It is not only the US government that is preparing for a total global whipe-out but many other 'friendly' countries in the world are also preparing.

What they are exactly doing and where they are doing it I do not exactly know. The thing that I do know is that there is a money leak or drain if you will. For example, we here in The Netherlands we are mandatory paying enormes amounts of money for healthcare compared to some 10-20 years ago. It was some 15 euro per month in 1990 and today it is 120 euro for less service. Than there is the upward fluxuation of the oil-prices and increasing tax laid upon it ...there is no shortage.....money is needed for something which is kept secret.......if you ask me.

To be a good conspiracy ATS member I would like to add that this money is used for huge underground bases, a giant spaceship, concentration camps, chemtrails, mining the moon or for something that needs to be financed somewhere in the future.

edit on 21-4-2011 by zatara because: monthly

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
fema ordered 1 BILLION dollars worth of dehydrated food. apparently, they can't keep up with the order, so they cut 99% of their normal dealers out to fulfill this massive order. thats 420 million meals, fema usually only gets 6 million.

www.examiner.com...

oh yeah.. its for "domestic terrorism"

before the year is over, the world will be a different place. much different.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

I would think that you would first see the cost of raw resources skyrocket as the elite began to hoard them. You would see economies crash, and jobs being cut, as the elites looted the financial system to pay for their ensured safety. You would see bunkers, seed vaults, and safe storage facilities being built at great expense despite an otherwise down turning economy. Oh… Wait…OMG

I don't always agree with you on everything, but you hit the nail squarely on the head with this one. We're living in it folks.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by stavis
Given all the information about different date for the end of the world or "fresh start". It may be interesting to find out what signs that the government show that they think this will happen.
Everyone at ATS know it fine lots of dates previously said that they predict the end of the world without any response.
I create this thread to find out how we can interpret the government's action based on that this would be.
Will the government rather be safe than sorry? and what are the risks with such behavior? I believe that if nothing happens, they have created a situation that is no longer sustainable. Their acts will appear, and lies will turn out so that everyone understands them.

I begin by giving a sure sign that the government is preparing with 100% certainty. I'm thinking of the time after a major disaster that they know about but not telling the public.
The day the worlds governments turn off all nuclear power plants is to me a bad sign...
How long time does the nuclear power plants needs before production stopped completely? Anyway it is interesting to see what circumstances you others have as guidelines ...or signs for that matter... cheers ATS

The answer might be building detention centers, printing detainee booklets, sending your number one crony to be the mayor of Chicago and creating this area as a stronghold ie. surrounded by ethanol plants and world wide communications, having the military sign agreements to fire on there own people, giving more power to the UN and running training scenarios with UN soldiers on US soil, creating policies to accelerate world problems, promoting world food shortages, creating executive orders that would allow LEO's to confiscate your stores of food and water for redistribution, or large exercises by the Fema and OHS, or something as simple as experimenting with airport scanners to facilitate faster detainee processing, or passing laws making it easier to monitor the public under the guise of terrorism, or a health care plan with a gold policy buried in it that requires reporting on purchases, GPS tracking in millions of cell phones, creating internet kill switches, creating yet more gun legislation, selling off the used military brass to foreign countries instead of reloading companies in our country, creating policies to financially collapse the country while acting like your trying to stop it, attempting legislation to stop home grown food, and alternative methods of healing yourself without doctors, how about creating a dependent population on a fixed income and driving up cost without any increase in income to those individuals that are dependent, or photo ID and finger prints to purchase a firearm, or just something as simple as the patriot act renewal gone unnoticed. Wait these have already happened!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by stavis

I'm not sure how to respond. I'd say it might not be a doomsday thing going on per se but rather their
way of covering their own hoohas just in case !!! IE: we might be wishing something would fall on us before
it's all over with..but then again this all could happen some time from now. You're right though, should the
rulers and lawmakers suddenly become "unavailable" watch out. Wonder if they could declare an emergency
recess??? Ha, I can see an emergency meeting taking place but not a recess.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by njl51

coulden´t agree moore. I think they gonna have to use their bunkers in do time
not to some horrible event but instead when all of us is finally feed up with their agenda and standing up for our rights. BUT IF they delivering some breaking news from down below and have the powerplants shut down I guess its about time to face what might be facing us. I think this whole case stinks thou and it looks moore like a sick mindgame to take focus from these so called "revolutions" taking place at the moment. However we are likley to face a depression pretty soon I think and that would be the last "wake up" to who havent get the big picture yet.
Guantanamo would suit the elite boys just fine

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by stavis

I find it very disgusting and very cowardly that any government that we select to serve us would make plans for themselves behind our backs and in secret.
they should Not keep life threatening information from the people, that is of course you are planning a global attack.

i would say part of evidence is buying billions of dollars worth of food and stocking it in bunkers.
that food is not for throwing away.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by borusch1

Thats a sad sad fact but thats how it is right now. they should commit suicide and leave us alone.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by njl51
reply to post by stavis

I'm not sure how to respond. I'd say it might not be a doomsday thing going on per se but rather their
way of covering their own hoohas just in case !!! IE: we might be wishing something would fall on us before
it's all over with..but then again this all could happen some time from now. You're right though, should the
rulers and lawmakers suddenly become "unavailable" watch out. Wonder if they could declare an emergency
recess??? Ha, I can see an emergency meeting taking place but not a recess.

Also remember the government can't do anything without endless practice sessions. then multi task force practice sessions, everything from printing to transportation exercises will be done in preparation. There is already that survival type food shortage going on. Just be aware and plan as well or better than they do.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
If I were the U.S. government I would have the U.S. Navy to prepare some dooms day survivor vessels .

I would have them take four Ohio class boomer subs the largest in the world when built for 20 billion each and some change,have all the missiles taken out and have the forward area converted to a where people could live.

As a cover the Government would tell the press these are going to be used for SEAL ops.

The people will believe anything if Seals are involved.

The government would spend another billion or so to have each sub designed.

Have them all refueled for another 20 years.

But a sub this size full of men would not last.

Not with all the geeky types on boomers and the Seal types.

The government would have to allow women to serve on submarines.

With the education and inteligence of women that would be in the submarine service and the warrior qaulities of the Seals it would insure that are form of governments and beliefs would survive.

These vessels could manuever all over the world with no need to worry about fuel for at least 20 years.

They would be safe from in harsh environments.

No need for secrecy just do it the public but just lie why they are actually being built.

Just like building the Glomar Explorer.

Sounds like some wild doomsday scenario?

That is exactly what the U.S. Navy is doing!!!!

www.specialoperations.com...

news.blogs.cnn.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join