It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Trash Test

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
YOU ARE 25 % WHITE TRASH !
The white trash in our blood will not keep you from becoming a doctor or a lawyer, but it will keep you from a good haircut and any sort of fashion sense.

yay only 25%

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I AM 20% WHITE TRASH!I, my friend, have class. I am so not white trash. . I am more than likely Democrat, and my place is neat, and there is a good chance I may never drink wine from a box. Take the WHITE TRASH test at Fuali.com

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I was too trashed to post this before.

I AM 9% WHITE TRASH!I, my friend, have class. I am so not white trash. . I am more than likely Democrat, and my place is neat, and there is a good chance I may never drink wine from a box. Take the WHITE TRASH test at Fuali.com

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I AM 5% WHITE TRASH!

I, my friend, have class. I am so not white trash.
I am more than likely Democrat, and my place is neat, and there is a good chance I may never drink wine from a box.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
19%...... Woooo they got it wrong lol, im not a democrat, and my house is not neat as a pin. so yeah.....

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
30% - I am shocked.......but very thankful that I am not a Democrat.

And I still can't figure out why my number is even that high - LMAO!

Edit: Oh wait - what was that old saying - part of the art of being a woman is knowing when not to be too much of a lady. Okay, I'm down with that (sigh of relief)!

[Edited on 29-7-2004 by Relentless]

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
heh i got 23% white trash

not white trashy at all

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 06:05 AM
link   

You, my friend, have class. You are so not white trash. You are more than likely Democrat, and your place is neat, and there is a good chance you may never drink wine from a box.

23% I'm so impressed with myself. LOL

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I AM 36% WHITE TRASH!The white trash in my blood will not keep me from becoming a doctor or a lawyer, but it will keep me from a good haircut and any sort of fashion sense.Take the WHITE TRASH test at Fuali.com

YOU ARE 36 % WHITE TRASH !
The white trash in our blood will not keep you from becoming a doctor or a lawyer, but it will keep you from a good haircut and any sort of fashion sense.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
YOU ARE 18 % WHITE TRASH !

Not Bad.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
YOU ARE 26 % WHITE TRASH !

OMG, I went down since the last time I took it, but am I improving myself or just becoming a Democrat?

If it's the latter I blame ATS.
(I may have to sue
:lol

top topics

<< 1   >>

join