It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Trash Test

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   
www.fuali.com...
YOU ARE 36 % WHITE TRASH !

Post your results

[Edited on 7/27/04 by NotTooHappy]

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   

[Edited on 7-27-2004 by JediMaster]

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
YOU ARE 53 % WHITE TRASH !

You may have been raised white trash, but you have escaped to find the other side. Even now your white trash traits sneak out, like drinking beer from the bottle at a restaurant.

I even tried to cheat and be less trashy.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   
YOU ARE 39 % WHITE TRASH !

The white trash in our blood will not keep you from becoming a doctor or a lawyer, but it will keep you from a good haircut and any sort of fashion sense.

Cut & Paste the html below to post on your website/lj/blog...

I AM 39% WHITE TRASH!The white trash in my blood will not keep me from becoming a doctor or a lawyer, but it will keep me from a good haircut and any sort of fashion sense.Take the WHITE TRASH test at Fuali.com

RETURN TO TESTS!

this is a fraud

the real question is this site run by homosexuals???

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
YOU ARE 20 % WHITE TRASH !

You, my friend, have class. You are so not white trash. You are more than likely Democrat, and your place is neat, and there is a good chance you may never drink wine from a box.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Only 9%.

Disappointed.

But there is white trash and white trash.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Here's my results:

www.geocities.com...

[Edited on 28-7-2004 by Hetha]

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I'm 24% white trashy. The little description under the percent was dead on. Great thread and cheers white thrashies

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 07:36 AM
link   
YOU ARE 13 % WHITE TRASH !

You, my friend, have class. You are so not white trash. You are more than likely Democrat, and your place is neat, and there is a good chance you may never drink wine from a box.

[Edited on 28-7-2004 by infinite]

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I AM 70% WHITE TRASH!I may have been raised white trash, but I have escaped to find the other side. Even now my white trash traits sneak out, like drinking beer from the bottle at a restaurant.Take the WHITE TRASH test at Fuali.com

Off by 20% I normally tell people that i'm 10% Navaho and a whole lotta white trash.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I AM 27% WHITE TRASH!The white trash in my blood will not keep me from becoming a doctor or a lawyer, but it will keep me from a good haircut and any sort of fashion sense.Take the WHITE TRASH test at Fuali.com

FU, I don't have any fashion sense!

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
im 26% except i have fashion sense so it is wrong.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I'm amazed at some of the scum around here, I turn my snobby nose up to you.

[Edited on 28-7-2004 by John Nada]

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Same results as John. Can we start a "snob club"?

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I AM 35% WHITE TRASH!

The white trash in your blood will not keep you from becoming a doctor or a lawyer, but it will keep you from a good haircut and any sort of fashion sense. (it wasn't really a mullet...)

Edited to change code!

[Edited on 7/28/2004 by Bangin]

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I, my friend, have class. I am so not white trash. I am a Republican, and my place is neat, and there is a good chance I may never drink wine from a box. I look down my snooty nose at the rest of you white trash folks. Run along now, Jerry Springer is most likely calling your home as we speak.Take the WHITE TRASH test at Fuali.com

[edit on 28-7-2004 by dbates]

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Same results as John. Can we start a "snob club"?

hahaha! Hell yes!!! We don't belong in the same cess-pit as these rogues, let us retire to the billiards room.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I think I'll join you gentlemen, but first I must retrieve my top hat and cigars from the butler. Does anyone have a light? My gold-plated lighter (imported from Switzerland) seems to have run out of fuel.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I AM 14% WHITE TRASH!I, my friend, have class. I am so not white trash. . I am more than likely Democrat, and my place is neat, and there is a good chance I may never drink wine from a box. Take the WHITE TRASH test at Fuali.com

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
I'm amazed at some of the scum around here, I turn my snobby nose up to you.

That's it! I'm coming over there to beat you up just as soon as I get my car off the blocks in the front yard.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join