It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anniversary of Rockefeller funded union massacre

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I know this is from the archives, but it seems somewhat "à propos" considering the recent anti-union rhetoric which seems to be gaining momentum in Washington recently.

This massacre took place on John D. Rockefeller's mine in Ludlow Colorado back in 1914.
For the anti-union crowd, these were the good old days when the National Guard could be hired, if you had enough money and influence, to machine-gun down American citizens who would dare try to promote more equal pay along with fair living and working conditions.
Of course, profit motive is always to be placed above human life, and I'm sure many of todays CEOs look back on this event with tender nostalgia, wishing that times were not so different today.

For my Canadian friends, notice where Prime Minister William Mackenzie King got his start.

Is there still a doubt that an "old boys network" exists to pick and choose world leaders, and ensure the protection of the private interests of the wealthy family dynasties? Yes, this is ATS, so conspiracy angles are encouraged, but sometimes the connections are just too blatant to keep being considered conspiracies.

Enjoy and discuss.

the Billmeister

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Billmeister

I do not know what to say about this other then hang them we need to hang the elites. The atrocities they have committed are much worse than what is shown in this video.

Thank you for bringing this to light i did not know rockefeller started early with his mass-murder.

I guess they don't teach us that about Mackenzie King in History class i now see why.
The whole world is a cover-up how can we believe both World war official stories its all part of the show.........

S & F because i want Rockefeller sentenced to death for mass-murder if this is the truth
edit on 20-4-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Remember in Star Wars when Darth Vader kills the Emperor? In the end evil eats itself as there is nothing left to consume. The Meek shall inherit the earth.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

The Ludlow Massacre happened under the watch of John D. Rockefeller Jr. who died in 1960, so in a way, he did get the death sentence... though it is the one we are all destined to get one day or another.

Obviously, the Rockefellers continued, and continue to this day, to wield an exceptional amount of influence.

Here are some notables that pop up on ATS from time to time:

The family has been awarded the annual UNA-USA’s Global Leadership Award, along with other recipients over time, including Bill Clinton and Michael Bloomberg. Members of the Rockefeller family into the fourth generation (especially the prominent banker and statesman David Rockefeller, who is the present family patriarch) have been heavily involved in international politics, and have donated money, established or been involved in the following major international institutions:
The Council on Foreign Relations - David, David Jr., Nelson, John D. 3rd, John D. IV (Jay), Peggy Dulany, Rockefeller Foundation, Rockefeller Brothers Fund.
The Trilateral Commission - David, Rockefeller Brothers Fund.
The Bilderberg Group - David, John D. IV.
The Asia Society - John D. 3rd, John D. IV, Charles, David.
The Population Council - John D. 3rd.
The Council of the Americas - David.
The Group of Thirty - The Rockefeller Foundation.
The World Economic Forum - David.
The Brookings Institution - Junior.
The Peterson Institute (Formerly the Institute for International Economics) - David.
The International Executive Service Corps - David.
The Institute for Pacific Relations - Junior.
The League of Nations - Junior.
The United Nations - Junior, John D. 3rd, Nelson, David, Peggy Dulany, Rockefeller Brothers Fund.
The United Nations Association - David.

source

And there direct implication in the American political sphere:

Grandson David Rockefeller was a leading New York banker, serving for over 20 years as CEO of Chase Manhattan (now part of JPMorgan Chase). Another grandson, Nelson A. Rockefeller, was Republican governor of New York and the 41st Vice President of the United States. A third grandson, Winthrop Rockefeller, served as Republican Governor of Arkansas. Great-grandson, John D. "Jay" Rockefeller IV is currently a Democratic Senator from West Virginia and a former governor of West Virginia, and another, Winthrop Paul Rockefeller, served ten years as Lieutenant Governor of Arkansas.

With all the negative publicity they get, they are still renowned philanthropists, and here is a favorite quote of mine:

Biographer Ron Chernow wrote of Rockefeller:
“ What makes him problematic—and why he continues to inspire ambivalent reactions—is that his good side was every bit as good as his bad side was bad. Seldom has history produced such a contradictory figure.[80] ”

You are very correct that the "black and white" history we are taught in school is absent of most, if not all shades of grey that probably make up the "truth", which we will likely never know.

the Billmeister

edit on 20-4-2011 by Billmeister because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join