It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hyperinflation! Metals Skyrocket! Markets rocketing!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
As someone that bought silver years ago I am glad to see the price rising, but I know it's just because of the poor shape our economy (US and the world) is in.

here's a different perspective, he looks ready for when TSHTF

Good luck everyone, things are getting worse every day with each increase in commodities and metals

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I just checked the market watch website www.marketwatch.com... and I think gold went up to $1508.90 but settled at $1507.40 today, if Im reading the charts correctly. Its jumping like 8-10 dollars a day, even though ive only been keeping track of it for only a few days

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenIndaSun

Good luck everyone, things are getting worse every day with each increase in commodities and metals

ya dude has a good point still at least silver will keep its value when the dollar falls and some wealth is better than none. If you dont have sash to spare tho focus on the essentials wepons food friends etc...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
was just over 42 when i first posted this yesterday its now over 46

anyone think we wont see 50 by the end of the week?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

yes silver is going up where it stops no one knows but if it falls down will hurt more I would be buying silver if you can just for the pure fact that it is going up as for gold it is going up but it did fall before aswell.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
it is very simple:
"No one ever went broke taking profit"
as silver rises pull your initial investment out.

I think anyone wise enough to have bought silver early would also be wise enough to realise
that diversification is a good idea

there are a whole pile of good proverbs writen for just such a time as this.
"a bird in the hand..."
" an once of prevention..."
" A fool and his money are soon parted..."

One has to look at why a thing is behaving so...
and do your due diligence

edit on 21-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
looks like a nice lull in the silver price might be a good time to buy or hold off another day it could fall again wonder who bought their silver at the high price bet they feel stupid. There must have been a huge influx of silver sellers for the price to drop so rapidly was it the last ditch attempt to stunt the price? But for what reason

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkturbo
looks like a nice lull in the silver price might be a good time to buy or hold off another day it could fall again wonder who bought their silver at the high price bet they feel stupid. There must have been a huge influx of silver sellers for the price to drop so rapidly was it the last ditch attempt to stunt the price? But for what reason

I dunno gold and silver took a hit after the fake osama killing but the dollar didnt move up could be some big players thought it would and decided to cash out a massive amount of metal...
Still cant say for sure and you'd be insane to take my advise on this
still if i had to guess id say silver might go down to a bit more before it comes back. But as long as the dollar is weak metals will flourish.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

yeah i think they will go down more like to know how much silver was thrown on the market to effect it like this

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkturbo
reply to post by UcDat

yeah i think they will go down more like to know how much silver was thrown on the market to effect it like this

Turns out it was Soros himself dumping metals
I wont even venture a guess on whats going to happen the guy never makes a move without an agenda...
I think he wants to crash the dollar for the TPTB and pave the way for China to dominate they always said they preferred communism.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Well if Soros is dumping all his silver then hoe much would he have left if that all gets bought the price will rise again he can only throw so much silver down

top topics

<< 1   >>

join