It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hyperinflation! Metals Skyrocket! Markets rocketing!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Looks like this is it clench and hold on its about to get real rocky...

btw still time to invest in metals get into the softer ones they will rocket as well. Stock up on food and get ready to move to a "safe" zone if you can and havnt already made plans..

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

I was saying we would see hyperinflation back when we were creating money to bail everyone out. That will be the result of money creation on that order every time.

This, therefore, is no surprise. Now where did I put my wheelbarrow...?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

I'll sell you a wheelbarrow for some silver.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
no surprise most of you are wise to this
still keep her bumped this is only gonna get worst fast now

still a bit of time to diversify and get stocked up expect the fall of the US economy by the end of this month! The global economy outside of the BRICS will follow imo The euro is ripe for a fall expect the IMF or those behind it to offer a way out after they put the screws on. This is the last play for their global currency.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

btw still time to invest in metals get into the softer ones they will rocket as well. Stock up on food and get ready to move to a "safe" zone if you can and havnt already made plans.

Why?

ALS

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I have heard a great deal about 1,000 dollar silver. I find this difficult to believe. It may happen, but 100 dollar silver would be amazing in itself. I hesitate to buy silver at 45 because I have this lagging fear of a correction. I feel like it will keep going to a point, and then pull back. What point? I thought 34. I thought low 40s. I could be wrong. It is hard to know, but the dollar is getting hammered today. Gold is above 1500. If it can keep above it that may be a sign of going. I just move into paper gold because of the dollar woes. I chose gold because it has traditionally less volatility than silver. If there is a big correction in silver it will be a buying opportunity.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
reply to post by UcDat

btw still time to invest in metals get into the softer ones they will rocket as well. Stock up on food and get ready to move to a "safe" zone if you can and havnt already made plans.

Why?

imho If the USA economy collapses no ones going to get paid no cops no doctors no food stamps a loaf of bread could cost hundreds etc
so big city's will be the worst place to be riots thieves and the likes unless like me you live in a good neighbourhood and have made plans with them. Yep I went door to door most of em thought i was nuts but most came aboard after I showed them the facts.
Still worried about the army FEMA and the likes if they try to take us we will resist we all hope they will be here to offer aid tho.
Still nothings for sure but better ready than not
as for the investing its a good idea to get your money out of the fiat paper game since its crashing hard. Silver and Gold are at record prices and may fluctuate so imo copper palladium and the likes are far safer investments still being low and undervalued imo.

ALS

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

leave or take : i believe indian roopie to be safe

india has been a trendy place for ptb those last few month,

economy is booming (like post-second world war in europe)

however there is a big catch : you cannot buy indian roopie outside of india, sorry

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by XmikaX
reply to post by UcDat

leave or take : i believe indian roopie to be safe

india has been a trendy place for ptb those last few month,

economy is booming (like post-second world war in europe)

however there is a big catch : you cannot buy indian roopie outside of india, sorry

i dunno the Iraqi dinair is the way to go they are about to knock 3 zeros off it so 10000 times your investment just like that...
Like i said tho its all about playing the odds the dinair thing will only pan out if the NWO gets their world currency. but still a safe investment since its not about to devalue anymore lol

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by Amaterasu

I'll sell you a wheelbarrow for some silver.

LOL! Sadly, I have none. Don't really have a wheelbarrow, either. But I do have a wheeled cart for shopping and doing laundry. Maybe that will work...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
If you got money saved up it might be a good idea to take some out for this. Just make sure you get your hand on it dont trust the banks or the brokers to honour anything after the collapse.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
You can't eat gold or silver. When "everyone" is talking about spending your money on this or that be wary. Lots of folks making a lot of money off panic buying precious metals. This is no longer the middle ages, shiny metals don't hold the same value in a SHTF scenario. If you really are scared, buy things you can trade and eat. Put money into tangible things, not shiny metals. And remember, gold and silver are at all time highs. If you buy something someone is selling it. You remember that "buy low sell high" adage? Guess who is selling "high" right now?

V

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Don´t forget, you can´t eat gold or silver.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by gg03081966
Don´t forget, you can´t eat gold or silver.

I agree you can't eat gold and silver, but I don't have quite enough money to buy land and start a farm, so I decided to invest in some silver back at 34 dollars an ounce instead of having it sit in the bank and lose value. I don't see any value in shiny metals, but for some stupid reason most humans do and they always have. Maybe if silver goes up a little more I can afford some land somewhere or maybe just barter it to some guy who likes shiny things. If it goes down, I'll give it to little wayne to put in his grill.

Edit: I don't see how this can go straight up and not come down though. If it doesn't then there really is an accelerated problem with the currency and maybe TS is hitting TF
edit on 20-4-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Hyper inflation is one of the things that has been possible for some time.

The US is printing too much money. When you print too much money the value of the dollar decreases.

But the US now has three wars going on. Obama hasn't gotten us out of Iraq or Afghanistan. We also didn't manage to steal the oil as so many people assume.

So our spending continues at a ridiculous rate and therefor the creation of money continues as this a ridiculous rate. That is one explanation for the increase in the value of gold and silver.

As always, some people who saw this coming and bought gold and/or silver will do well. The common folk will remain poor and get poorer.

On the positive side if the dollar slides in comparison to other currencies, that could create a situation where the US does better in international trade. That could mean more jobs etc.

Real goods will cost more but if you're working then you'll still be able to buy them.

I wonder how it will all turn out.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77

Real goods will cost more but if you're working then you'll still be able to buy them.

I wonder how it will all turn out.

good points man and ya we all hope things will keep on rolling like they always have and people will still be able to eat its just going to cost em a lot more...
Has for all the you cant eat gold true that but look if you buy a hundred bucks worth of silver now and the dollar falls tomorrow that silver will be worth the same amount while your moneys going to depreciate radically. So if you can do buy a bit if your stinking rich then your already diversified but for us poor folks a few ounces of silver can make a big difference.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The true and tested method to tell if the crap is really gonna hit the fan is by watching the prices per ounce of gold and silver go up. What we are seeing now, the current increase of these two tangible assets is mind boggling. Maybe what Ron Paul had to say about the monetary policy in relation to gold and silver wasn't so far off after all?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I love these replies saying you can't eat silver or gold... Are you people able to eat paper and/or electronic money???

Correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't gold and silver been used as currency for thousands of years??

Personally I prefer silver, as it has tons of industrial uses, and also cheaper to get into it... Golds main use is only cosmetic(jewelery)..

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by stephinrazin

If you are worried about a correction you should buy as we use all the silver we mine but what do we do with gold? If a correction happened silver would be worth 1/16 of gold as it has always been until the market was manipulated. Also you need to think what drives prices on the market it is demand if people are jumping on each other for it, it will go up no problem at all.

You could sell human feaces if there was a demand for it on the market hope you are getting it now even if you just buy an ounce coin a week or month as this is basically what i have been trying to do for awhile now 45 bucks it's easy.

We all know if hyper inflation does occur you will want your money converted to silver and out of the banks the only thing i would have in the bank is for bills that are direct debit ones just in case it is a false alarm hell we have had plenty of those.

Just keep your eyes on the market if it starts to climb rapidly leave work and purchase your silver or food because every second you waste your dollar is losing a heap of value.

Good luck guys hopefully it is a false alarm I know your country needs this to happen to inflict change and wake people up from all the crap they have been fed about everything being ok. It's just going to make things hard on people and even harder on the people that are already doing tougher than anyone else.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkturbo

Just keep your eyes on the market if it starts to climb rapidly leave work and purchase your silver or food because every second you waste your dollar is losing a heap of value.

Good luck guys hopefully it is a false alarm I know your country needs this to happen to inflict change and wake people up from all the crap they have been fed about everything being ok. It's just going to make things hard on people and even harder on the people that are already doing tougher than anyone else.

Dude wish I could of said as well nothing but facts and no mindless panic perfect.

<<   2 >>

join