It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama a genetically engineered Alien/Human Hybrid ???

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by boondock-saint

Pretty hard to tell with all your green squiggles..

here they are without the green indicator lines
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c67adf6c7686.jpg[/atsimg]

Hi.
I'm no expert palm reader, but I looked at a book or two once...
The vertical lines = fate

The hand in the left photo shows a distinct line jutting from the fate line in a way similar to the life line...
A silly flighty type such as myself can imagine this hand belonging to a possible "M" candidate. I am so little researched in that field though, like I said.

What the heck, here's a Link.
edit on (4/20/1111 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

Whats an "M" candidate?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Yep. George Bush Jr. also has scales on his right elbow. Let me find it for you.

The video is entertaining, but point in case are these two frames with the same strange dark green protrusion appearing on his right elbow. You'll have to follow my directions and use the timekey I provide:

1:17

0:04 at a completely different angle, with a much clearer shot. Proof this is not a camera issue. Plausible it is a scab from falling down while drunk, but I don't buy it - no sir.

Enjoy.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I have the exact same print on both palms. I am human. Theory fail.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

You do know that when forensics check finger/palm prints....they don't do it with a marker pen?.....from a PHOTOGRAPH!

This is the most ridiculous thread I have seen on ATS for quite some time.....if this is your train of thought , I have no idea how you have managed to gain so many stars here..........I fear for ATS at times, I really do

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Sh*t! You mean to tell me i am an Alien too? Cause you know...mine are pretty much the same on both too! geezz...i don't care for this man being our president but that is pretty far out there don't you think!?!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
about HIS HEAD WOUNDS/scars.

"And I saw one of his heads as if it had been MORTALLY WOUNDED,

and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and

followed the beast." -- Bible, Revelation 13:3.

Could this beast (Antichrist) be Obama?

Love, puppet.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I don't care how many people believe a lie, it doesn't make it the truth.....There is something strange with Barry Soetoro and were soon to find it out....

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Is Obama really is a genetically engineered Alien/Human Hybrid?

Well of course. Who else would agree to be President of the United States?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I was really starting to think 4chan got on here and started to make a bunch of crazy ass threads. But then I thought about it and realized, yes, there are indeed crazy people out there.

This thread = fail.

Is this why nobody takes ATS seriously? It's quite possible.
edit on 20-4-2011 by SeventhSeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
@OP

Occasionally while perusing the boards on ATS I come across a thread that is so mind blowing and thought-provoking that I am forced to reconsider my entire belief system and devote careful thought to a contrary and alternate point of view.......Unfortunately this isn't one of those times.

Is Obama a genetically engineered Alien/Human Hybrid ???

Answer to thread question = No! President Obama was born to mixed race human parents in the state of Hawaii on August 4th, 1961.

Luckily absurdity is not a crime so you are free to go.
But I'm inspired to start a new thread:

Is the Keebler Elf a lactose intolerant vegetarian transvestite who is clairvoyant and enjoys Monster trucks?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
your right those random lines do look like lightning! just like his name! it means he doesnt need a palm shocker for joke hand shakes!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Like others, i just look my palm and i discovered that i'm an alien

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
sitting on ATS looking at my palms wondering...
so Im an alien?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I'm totally re-doing my signature on here now. This thread is hilarious.

Thanks for the laughs, OP!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by backinblack

But I'll give you credit..
This is the most "out there" thread by you to date..

like I said, I was just zooming in on some
Obama pics and noticed it. I personally do
not know of anyone who has exactly the
same palm print. They are supposed to be
like fingerprints. No 2 match.

Mine are real close as well..I can barely tell any difference between the two

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Yeah, mine are actually pretty similar...Actually, they're pretty much the exact same. It's more common than you think, sonny boy

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap

Yep. George Bush Jr. also has scales on his right elbow. Let me find it for you.

The video is entertaining, but point in case are these two frames with the same strange dark green protrusion appearing on his right elbow. You'll have to follow my directions and use the timekey I provide:

1:17

0:04 at a completely different angle, with a much clearer shot. Proof this is not a camera issue. Plausible it is a scab from falling down while drunk, but I don't buy it - no sir.

Enjoy.

Dubya was such a douchebag

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Interesting find, the scars anywhoo, my palms are pretty identical, but the scars on Obama do look very much like surgical scars, I researched it a bit and found some other photos of his head with scars. To be skeptical one could say, bad haircut, and, well thats about it. We cant say part because no one has more than one or two parts on their head, let alone 4, so here are some surgery scars I found on google images, they look a lot like Mr. Obamas and yes, I must say this is a bit of a different thread for you..... here are the links to the other photos of surgery scars
3.bp.blogspot.com...

fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com...

Now whether this means he is an alien/hybrid, not sure there will be more pieces to fit into the puzzle, care to try and find these pieces anyone?
Peace,
Marriah
edit on 20-4-2011 by marriah3330 because: forgot a piece

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

The first one under the title, “minor childhood travails”, refers to a lump Obama received on his head, but says nothing about a scar. The next title “forearm laceration” refers to a scar Obama has on his arm. At the end of the page, he mentions Barack’s birth weight.

“Developed an “egg-size lump on the side of my head” after another boy struck him with a rock.” (Pg. 74.)

“Ran into barbed wire while mud sliding in Indonesia.” One of his forearms was lacerated from wrist to elbow, and required 20 stitches. “An ugly scar” remains.” (Pgs. 48 – 49).

Source

If anything, not dismissing what the OP says, his head injury just seems as something is off. An egg-sized lump apparently leads to a huge scar? That which may or may not mean anything bigger than what it is. Not to mention "mud sliding in Indonesia"...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

the thing with no two finger prints or palm prints i pretty sure means that no two persons finger prints and palm prints will be the same

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join