It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greenpeace launches polluter watch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Greenpeace launches "polluter watch" their version of a wikileaks-like website, dealing with the BP oil spill from last year.
On the site you'll find a document library with pdf files containing leaked docs and gov emails,
worth the read.

In July 2010, Greenpeace began submitting a series of 50 requests to federal agencies, state offices and public universities, seeking information on what was happening behind the scenes of the Gulf oil spill. Greenpeace sought answers to some of the most pressing questions about the fate of the oil, its impacts on vulnerable Gulf ecosystems, and the government’s overall handling of the disaster.

polluter watch

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I'd like to know more about any pressure put on bp and the epa. Thank you for this.

edit on 20-4-2011 by illuminatitanimulli because: Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.

edit on 20-4-2011 by illuminatitanimulli because: Love is the law, love under WILL

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatitanimulli
I'd like to know more about any pressure put on bp and the epa. Thank you for this.

edit on 20-4-2011 by illuminatitanimulli because: Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.

edit on 20-4-2011 by illuminatitanimulli because: Love is the law, love under WILL

Hi.
Check out this Link.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Good... I'd like to see them exposed as well...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Good for Greenpeace, at least some one is watching out for us.

I would imagine that Sierra Club Founder John Muir is rolling over in his grave seeing what has happened to our beautiful country. He was against corporatism and believed that our wilderness and parks should be kept pristine and belongs to the people and not corporations who would destroy and develop the land.

top topics

join