It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medical Marijuana Thread...yes or no ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I was in a thread that got removed to the trash bin. It was wishing people happy 4/20.

If the OP of a new thread stated that the discussion is about the debate on the use of medical marijuana,

will it be OK or that still a no no and be removed?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Do you have a link for me?

Either way, it's not a good idea to start a new thread on the same topic of a thread that has just been closed/trashed.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Directly from the Terms and Conditions that everyone agrees to when signing up as a member. Seems pretty clear to me:

16e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities, specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances, engaging in computer hacking, promoting criminal hate, discussing sexual relations with minors, and furtherance of financial schemes and scams are strictly forbidden. You will also not link to sites or online content that contains discussion or advocacy of such material. Any Post mentioning or advocating personal use of illicit mind-altering drugs will result in immediate account termination.

i) Narcotics and illicit mind-altering substances: Due to abuse of the subject matter by some (promoting various aspects of personal use, and discussing actual personal use), no new topics on this subject are allowed in any form.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

I got this link from my browser history

www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=691674

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Edit: I see while I was busy elsewhere, the question got answered. But I leave my belated response:

I take it you are referring to the thread titled "Happy 4/20 to all my ATS Truth Seekers!"...

It was deleted because of several T&C violations. Most importantly:

16e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities, specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances, engaging in computer hacking, promoting criminal hate, discussing sexual relations with minors, and furtherance of financial schemes and scams are strictly forbidden. You will also not link to sites or online content that contains discussion or advocacy of such material. Any Post mentioning or advocating personal use of illicit mind-altering drugs will result in immediate account termination.

i) Narcotics and illicit mind-altering substances: Due to abuse of the subject matter by some (promoting various aspects of personal use, and discussing actual personal use), no new topics on this subject are allowed in any form.

And there's the fact that there was no discussion, just "Happy 420!"s going round.

Edit: Seeing that the question was answered: Thread closed.
edit on 20-4-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join