It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Strange craft in Lake Elsinore, California Jan, 6, 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted. I frequent ATS fairly often and haven't seen this one. My apologies if it has already been posted. Looks pretty cool to me, any ideas?

edit on 20-4-2011 by Ear-Responsible because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Someone made a comment below the video about skydivers.
Saw those wingsuit skydivers and if they attached some kind of flares to their feet (if its possible) it could easily be that.

Here is what im talking about. They usually attach coloured "smoke bombs" to their feet.

Only thing i have to admit is that the trail they leave behind looks a little too big.

Wingsuit basejumping

This video is the best thing i saw on the internet in the last few years. Fascinating..

edit on 20-4-2011 by Nimes because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2011 by Nimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Ear-Responsible

Skydivers.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
It's looks like it's on fire at the beginning. I'm not buying that it's skydivers.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible
It's looks like it's on fire at the beginning. I'm not buying that it's skydivers.

They attach flares to their ankles.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Two interesting threads already exist:

UFO sightings over Lake Elsinore

Lights over El Paso, Tx

The general consensus was that these were only Golden Knights parachute team with fireworks
edit on 20-4-2011 by elevenaugust because: spelling

edit on 20-4-2011 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Haha you guys are something else. Please explain to me how this could be 3 skydivers w/ flares and/or fireworks attached to them? THE WHOLE THING is on fire. I don't see how this could be pulled off w/ out injury..

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ear-Responsible

This

and this.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

The second video is where I can see the conclusion that the OP video is skydivers.

Noticeable difference between the two videos is in your second example, the camera operator has to constantly recalibrate his focus due to the constant motion of the skydivers. Even the two skydivers that stayed together and were not moving at as high a visible rate of speed compared to the others were still moving well along compared to the OP video.

The OP video also has considerably less shifting of focus, not to mention the objects, even when moving away from eachother, do not show anywhere near the amount of gravitational drag as the skydivers do.

I'm not saying it isn't skydivers for certain, as they do appear very similar. I do not have enough knowledge on the subject to say with certainty who or what they are, so I'm calling attention to the details I noticed and hopefully someone else with more knowledge will come along and pick up the pieces.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MelvinTheMad

do not show anywhere near the amount of gravitational drag as the skydivers do.

That's because their parachutes are up, notice what happens at about 0:10.
edit on 20-4-2011 by cripmeister because: changed 5 to 0

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
unitedstatesufo.blogspot.com...

AKE ELSINORE: Not meteors, just skydivers with flares
By PE News on January 6, 2011 7:56 PM

Skydivers jumping out of planes over Lake Elsinore with flares prompted some calls to the sheriff's and fire dispatchers wondering if meteorites were falling into the lake.

"We got two calls," said Deputy Melissa Nieburger, spokeswoman for the Riverside County Sheriff's Department. "We had units checking it out, but so far no sounds of distress."

Turns out it's members of Skydive Elsinore and the Army's Golden Knights skydiving team jumping with flares for a video on night skydiving, said Capt. Jim Brown of the Cal Fire/Riverside County Fire Department.

The two calls received by the Sheriff's Department described three fireballs in the sky, Nieburger said.

STEVEN BARRIE [email protected]

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible
Haha you guys are something else. Please explain to me how this could be 3 skydivers w/ flares and/or fireworks attached to them? THE WHOLE THING is on fire. I don't see how this could be pulled off w/ out injury..

Still sure they're not skydivers?

Or are you just going to run away and hide until we all forget about this?

Rule 1: When your belief is totally disproved, admit you are wrong. The alternative is that people view you as a total believer who is in denial of the facts.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MiTS1965

I agree the official story is that they're skydivers. Doesn't mean they are. However, in light of recent information that's all we can really go on for now. Still looks weird to me, like all 3 objects are FULLY engulfed. Lol @ run and hide until you forget about it.. why cause i got proved wrong about something small on the internet? zomg my life is ruined, how will I ever get my internet rep back!?

edit on 23-4-2011 by Ear-Responsible because: (no reason given)

top topics

join