It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima Power Plant Update - New PDF with reactor data

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Here's a link to the new JAIF (Japan Atomic Industrial Forum) report that contains the latest status of all 6 reactors. This is the most comprehensive report any official agency has released, as far as I know. Nothing ground breaking or new to most ATSers but still valuable considering the amount of silence the crisis in Japan is getting from the MSM.
PDF
JAIF Homepage

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this.

I have almost forgotten all about this already sadly. Its in the back of my mind though we are seeing lots of weather and precipitation moving across the U.S. in the past month. You just know we are being exposed, but the silence is almost as frightening as covering it 24/7.

I will have to look for up to date info for the levels around the globe.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by raiders247

Thanks.

After all this time, they still don't have AC power in the control room, except for lighting? That surprises me, as I would have thought they could restore AC power by now.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mailman
Thanks for posting this.

I have almost forgotten all about this already sadly. Its in the back of my mind though we are seeing lots of weather and precipitation moving across the U.S. in the past month. You just know we are being exposed, but the silence is almost as frightening as covering it 24/7.

I will have to look for up to date info for the levels around the globe.

No prob bro, I too am concerned about all that precipitation moving across our country. I just can't believe that it only took a month for most people to forget about one of the biggest man made disasters in recorded history. What a really sad sign of the times...

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
reply to post by raiders247

Thanks.

After all this time, they still don't have AC power in the control room, except for lighting? That surprises me, as I would have thought they could restore AC power by now.

At this point I think it is safe to assume that Gross Negligence has been and is still taking place. This whole thing eerily reminds me of the BP disaster, lies lies cover ups and then a long silence...My guess is they hope most of the world will just forget about it, just like 9/11, just like deep horizon incident, and just like ________ (insert any meaningful historic event).

top topics

join