It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for advice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Hi all, with all the political madness and a highly unstable economy I am trying to find a positive way to get through what i believe will be the end of the US economy coming by the end of this year. Sad thing is that I have finally repaired my credit and have a savings account. My question is this. If you had access to an australian bank account would you transferr your savings account over to it from stateside? My wife is an Australian citizen and I an American. I know I should have been doing this a year ago but didn't think it would get this bad. So I am just wondering if I am too late or is it never too late(at least until the US economy defaults that is).

Mods. Please move to appropriate forum if needed. Thanks

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
It cant hurt,

The Aussie is spanking the US$ at the moment.

But seriously if your wifes Aussie why not just move there?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Yes we do plan on moving there. By the end of the year or early next year. I'm only worried if the Aussie dollar drops we could lose a fair bit of money. That fear has kept me from doing this for a couple of years.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I'm putting my money into farm land, energy stocks, and surveillance companies. There is going to be an economic shake up but not a total collapse. 1984 has arrived.

If I was looking for a safe place to put my USDs, it would be in the coming "Asian Dollar" China is now no.2 economically; soon to be no. 1.

new topics

top topics

join