It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Restoration Fathers, the new Founding Fathers in 2012!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Hello i read an artical about the "Restoration fathers" ,as they are being called (Michael J. Murphy, Richard Mack, George Noory just to name a few). And i was wondering will the tea party have as much to do with the outcome of 2012 elections as they did in 2010? I personaly think what the tea party is doing is great for this country. This artical is not just tea party but about anyone and everyone who is answering the call to restore the American way. More needs to be done to take back our country from the corporate heads that have takin away or rights and freedoms and won't stop until they have everything. It dosn't matter what party you belong to the system is just trying to pit us aginst eachother. we should just drop parties and vote for the best man/woman. but with the two party system it is all but impossible for an outsider to win a majior election.

Here is the link to the artical. It is a good read take the time.

joshtolley.wordpress.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
MODS Please delete this thread! I moved it to a more fitting location. Please do not delete that one but please do this one. Thank you!!

I tried to delete this one but it is to late for me to edit
edit on 19-4-2011 by badgerman24 because: (no reason given)

join