It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lurker Turned Member !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Greetings to all,
I have been an obsessive lurker for some time now. In the past, I have often felt compelled to ask questions or make comments and have usually been either too lazy or some other excuse to stop and make myself join in effort to become a more 'active' participant.
All that changes today.
I am 31 years old, and a stay home mom, in Snohomish, Washington. I have lived here for just over 9 years, previously I lived in Arizona, and grew up in New Mexico. When I was young, my father used to tell me crazy things he thought were lurking in the future. Unfortunatley, he was killed when I was 15. (1996) He was a crazy and mean (read-abusive) guy. Before he died, he wrote this to me...
"Elizabeth Jane... going down the drain... you asked me to write something, so I guess I will...
You laughed, you cried,
But you just couldnt get to the other side,
what really lay there, beyond the wall,
and does it really matter at all?
what you seek out, you may already own,
just look inside for it be known...
love you always, my darling daughter, ...."
it is the only piece of him I have to this day.
My stepmother and I had issues, and I left to live in Arizona with my dads sister..
I just recently found my siblings online and my oldest brother, who is 7 years younger than I , is the only one who makes an attempt to understand why I left and communicate with me.
My step mother hates me still, and continues to insist that she was forced to 'babysit; me, all while my dad abused her and such...
anyways, not really relevant here much I guess, just giving a little background on who I am and how I came to be, and how it is I was led here by a series of personal 'enlightenments'.
I know there is more out there. and I feel awake in ways that I still do not fully understand.
I hope to raise my boys with that awareness of the truth, if the end is not near, then at least the end of secrecy and repression can begin in new generations as we seek to find the truth, and 'grow' up as a species.
thank you for giving me the opportunity to find other like minded people and to not be alone as I, and hopefully many others, join the ranks of spiritual maturity... and acceptance of the truth, or at least the ability to consider breaking free of the "herd"..
on behalf of my little family, hello all, from,
zoeylizabeth...
see you in the forums!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by zoeylizabeth

Hi zoeylizabeth, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by zoeylizabeth

Welcome to the clan...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Greetings! I to have been a lurker for quite some time. I am also a new member.

top topics

join