It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are not permitted to view this forum?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I have the 'Interesting websites' from BTS on my Favourite forums on My ATS.
When I click the link to go there, it says, Sorry, you are not permitted to view this forum'

I can get there by clicking a post or going to BTS but it won't let me get to the forum itself from the My ATS page.

I have tried taking it off the list and putting it back on but it didn't work.

I also added other forums from BTS to see what would happen and they wouldn't let me get to them either.

All my favourite forums on that are on ATS work fine from 'My ATS'

I don't think I had this problem before.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Is it intentional to try to make us visit the main BTS page?

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
nm
whoooppppss

[edit on 27-7-2004 by parrhesia]

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I'm going to make a guess that the reason you're having this problem is that it's taking you through a login page and it wants you to log into BTS. I have noticed that my ATS login may not always "stick around" for BTS.

(of course, I could be completely offtrack... perhaps WoS can elucidate further)

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I'm always logged in on BTS anyway and I haven't seen any 'login page'.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I noticed I am still having problems on BTS after I do searches and try to reply or go to the last page of posts. I get a message about page not found. I either have to reply on something I added to favorites or on the main BTS list. Is that the same problem you are having too?

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
I noticed I am still having problems on BTS after I do searches and try to reply or go to the last page of posts. I get a message about page not found. I either have to reply on something I added to favorites or on the main BTS list. Is that the same problem you are having too?

No. It doesn't say anything about pages not being found, it just says I am not permitted to see the forum on BTS. I can see it if I go through the normal routes but I just can't reach the main page of each BTS forum from 'My ATS'.

new topics

top topics

join