It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Evidence Of Gaddafi Violence, Say Britons

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by acrux

If this is what our countries are supporting in Libya.....we are in even deeper sh*t than I thought. When I watched that video, it was clear the victim was a young man and now his death has gone viral worldwide, can anyone imagine how gut wretching that would be for his mother and family to learn of how their family member died at a typical "feast" of sorts by Shi'ites?

The video brought back memories of two IDF soldiers that took a wrong turn one quiet evening and the death of reporter Pearl, British/American soldiers and private security employees captured in Afghanistan. You don't want to see those videos; if you find them, you want the volume turned to mute !!!

There are many more videos similar to what these rebels are up to and I agree, will never make it to the main media due to it's severity and graphic nature but people HAVE to know whats really going on inside Libya and it's far from what the media outlets are telling the world. Here comes another Iraq....except this one will be worse.

edit on 20-4-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I hope any of those who jump on this thread do take the time to read and watch some of these videos that will never make it to mainstream media of those rebels:

There are many videos on this link and I posted probably one of the most horrifying earlier......

www.uncoverage.net...

Libya is going to turn out one of the biggest fiascos and most probably deadlier than Iraq. The media is telling you all that the US is not arming the rebels.....

the rebels received weapons and arms via Egypt at the request of the USA using Egypt's Revolution as a cover

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Thanks for link.

The slimey backdoor deals that circumvent the UN resolutions show what bastards the elite controlled miltary complex really are.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join