It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Current Situation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
So, something is going on....

404 errors on threads with an specifically subject.

Alien.. filmed.

I really don't know what's going on, I believe most of you have noticed by now, but something is really weird.

I personally believed that to be a hoax, until I saw the blocked threads, now I believe it, and if you guys read the description on the talked video it appears it is right and something is being hidden.

I won't say more because I don't want this thread to be blocked too... all Im going to say is check point #3.. it says:

"#3.- IS IT THE PTB?
On rare occasions, there will be content that the 'powers that be' wish to deny you. In these cases, you will often find a wall between you and the content you seek"

Awkward!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
No I believe it's sourced from somewhere that ats doesn't want posted here. Or it may violate an ats policy. There is no conspiracy and I doubt the moderaters here would be involved if there was one. Because there hasn't been any response as to why yet doesn't mean there isn't a logical explanation so don't hit the panic button yet.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Yes there was a mod. response and this thread was referenced:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
No I believe it's sourced from somewhere that ats doesn't want posted here. Or it may violate an ats policy. There is no conspiracy and I doubt the moderaters here would be involved if there was one. Because there hasn't been any response as to why yet doesn't mean there isn't a logical explanation so don't hit the panic button yet.

more than 8 threads about the same subject, just linking a video from youtube, and quoting the details of the video, yet they have been blocked.... Im sorry but I disagree with you, something is going on.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Which one was it, the Russian or Canadian one?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
Yes there was a mod. response and this thread was referenced:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is your answer.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Enter Ruin

That is actually suppose to be tongue and cheek. It is a complete joke.

404'd threads are ones that have been either moved to the trash, to a forum you do not have acess to OR a staff only forum.

There is nothing nefarious going on and if you ask a moderator why a certain thread is 404'd, they will gladly give you the reason.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator
edit on 4/18/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

That is actually suppose to be tongue and cheek. It is a complete joke.

404'd threads are ones that have been either moved to the trash, to a forum you do not have acess to OR a staff only forum.

There is nothing nefarious going on and if you ask a moderator why a certain thread is 404'd, they will glady give you the rason.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

Thanks for the info, it appears the threads were blocked because it became from the User "Allnewsweb".

You guys gotta admit though, the wording on #3 makes it appear as if something really was going on, including on the bottom that says "Department of Boardland Security" LOL

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

edit on 18-4-2011 by LadySkadi because: Lol at the 404'd page content

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Yup, that's kind of the whole point with the 404. You realize that all the owners/staff are conspiracy theorists as well right? They reserve the right to "troll" the membership every now and then

That particular page works well

And yes ANW is akin to Sorcha Faal here, everything from there is a HOAX.

As the question has been answered this thread will be closed. If there are any other questions about 404'd threads, please feel free to PM me direcly or reach out to staff using the ALERT/COMPLAINT feature.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator
edit on 4/18/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

top topics

join