It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP website not found in Google search???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
It was once easy to access HAARP (Website) by doing a Google search. Now it's not there. It used to be first on the list. Now it's wiki first.

I know it's been down for a while, but this is just kind of freaky.

Try a search yourself.
edit on 18-4-2011 by neOrevolutionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
You already know.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Looks like they have completely removed it. It's been offline since about April 5th.

HAARP Timeline

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by neOrevolutionist
It was once easy to access HAARP (Website) by doing a Google search.

Its a conspiracy.
The world would be a much better place if Google left non functioning dead web sites in its top search results.
oh, wait...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Its a conspiracy.
The world would be a much better place if Google left non functioning dead web sites in its top search results.
oh, wait...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I assume because of the Panda updates that were recently rolled out that effect googles site rank algorithms.
Loads of site have shuffled around the ranking recently

Google Panda

Either that or because it doesnt work as said above
edit on 18-4-2011 by davespanners because: I made a mistake

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Thanks for being sarcastic and unhelpful.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Thank you for clarifying this for me. It makes sense now that they are removing things alot quicker.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Its a conspiracy.
oh, wait...

Whaaaaaat??? Next you're going to be telling me google is somehow working with CIA spooks or the NSA or something...

-->It’s not the very first time Google has done business with America’s spy agencies. Long before it reportedly enlisted the help of the National Security Agency to secure its networks, Google sold equipment to the secret signals-intelligence group. In-Q-Tel backed the mapping firm Keyhole, which was bought by Google in 2004 — and then became the backbone for Google Earth.

This appears to be the first time, however, that the intelligence community and Google have funded the same startup, at the same time. No one is accusing Google of directly collaborating with the CIA. But the investments are bound to be fodder for critics of Google, who already see the search giant as overly cozy with the U.S. government, and worry that the company is starting to forget its “don’t be evil” mantra
-->

www.wired.com...

edit on 18-4-2011 by Tecumte because: link added

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte

Originally posted by alfa1

Its a conspiracy.
oh, wait...

Whaaaaaat??? Next you're going to be telling me google is somehow working with CIA spooks or the NSA or something...

-->It’s not the very first time Google has done business with America’s spy agencies. Long before it reportedly enlisted the help of the National Security Agency to secure its networks, Google sold equipment to the secret signals-intelligence group. In-Q-Tel backed the mapping firm Keyhole, which was bought by Google in 2004 — and then became the backbone for Google Earth.

This appears to be the first time, however, that the intelligence community and Google have funded the same startup, at the same time. No one is accusing Google of directly collaborating with the CIA. But the investments are bound to be fodder for critics of Google, who already see the search giant as overly cozy with the U.S. government, and worry that the company is starting to forget its “don’t be evil” mantra
-->

www.wired.com...

edit on 18-4-2011 by Tecumte because: link added

Ever notice how people conveniently vanish from a thread after getting utterly owned?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Noooooo.....

I'd NEVER mention that google has a secret relationship with the NSA...

A secretive relationship with the National Security Agency. The search giant has a legitimate need to cooperate with the government’s mammoth and secretive code breaking agency in its efforts to defend the integrity of U.S. computer networks. But NSA also has legal power to force Google to hand over the private information of its users. How Google executives handle this potentially conflicted relationship is largely unknown: neither Google nor the NSA are talking.

Or cozy, close -maybe illegal- ties with NASA and use of their facilities:

There is a cozy relationship with the National Aeronautics and Space Administration that gives Google unique access to Moffett Field near Google’s headquarters, where a fleet of jets and helicopters stands ready to serve Google executives. The benefits of the arrangement to date appear to be nothing more than allowing Google executives a launch pad for corporate junkets documented in the report. Others, including a non-profit humanitarian group, have sought, but been denied, use of the airfield.

Neeevvvveeeeerrrr................

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

NSA also has legal power to force Google to hand over the private information of its users.

D: I don't remember signing a disclosure agreement saying anything about this when i made my google account...

I guess if google made it necessary for one to have an account to use the engine, they'd be able to track those who make suspicious searches more accurately, assuming criminals are unaware and don't make new accounts every time (wouldn't take long!).

I can't think of many uses for the private info of the many billions of google searchers, but i'm probably overlooking alot! Anyone care to enlighten me?
edit on 20-4-2011 by YouNeedMt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
It's back!

HAARP's website is back up and running. Yay!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

Hmmmm, perhaps they had to do a few, umm.....'repairs'.... to the magnetometer

Should work greaaaaaaaaat now...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

reply to post by IndieA

Hmmmm, perhaps they had to do a few, umm.....'repairs'.... to the magnetometer

Should work greaaaaaaaaat now...

Yeah, I've been thinking the same thing. Very possible they put in some sort of way of showing false data when they want.

I noticed the display was switched off the days of the two huge japanese 7.x aftershocks so we can't tell for sure if HAARP was running. But it's been on all of April... like literally every day. If you check the history this is not normal. It was off most of March... except the days that japanese had al those earthquakes leading upto the big earthquake, then turned off...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by neOrevolutionist

You won't find it for a long time. They got caught with their pants down when that video about what happened right before the 3/11 earthquake in Japan got out. I bet youve seen it already but if not here it is, hope that answers your question.

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Determinator
...that video about what happened right before the 3/11 earthquake in Japan got out.

Well I hadnt seen this famous video (I assume you mean the first one), but I just watched it anyway.

But now that I have, do people even know what they're looking at? An induction magnetometer is a version of a radio RECEIVER, not a transmitter. It uses a coil (or in this case several coils) as an antenna and receives very low frequencies and displays them. Its not the atmospheric destruction machine people think it is.
And secondly, whats this garbage in the video about "a 2.5 Hz radio frequency is the signature frquency of an earthquake". Where did that come from? I suspect the video maker just made it up, since it doesnt have any bearing on reality.

Here is a page showing how you can build your own magnetometer for ionospheric measurement...
Project SAM
The HAARP receiver is just a more sensitive version of this, with a better display.

top topics

join