It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Alien Invasion via chemically enhanced "blue beam" in atmosphere`

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Interesting video and breakdown of how holograms can be projected into broad views in the sky and open areas. Could this possibly be used to project ufos, aliens, etc via holographic technology? The guy makes sense to me....would like to hear everyones thoughts on this.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MonkeyWrench30

It is possible but who would have enough money to make something that could do this?
Maybe the government, but they spend all their time convincing us they don't exist, why make them up?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by PoopDawg

There are a ton of different angles that could be play off of this, so your guess is as good as mine. But im thinking its more disinfo than anything else.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

nice find!!

if not "invading aliens" maybe they'll project a "big jesus" and have us running to the churches looking for forgiveness

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I've been thinking about this fake invasion scenario for awhile. It could definitely be a possibility as the globalists get more desperate every day.

Soon we might need to go to war with space al Qaeda!

Nice find

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
here is one example of bleu beam. in my opinion...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I believe it would be used more on real warfare, against a real army than against ufologists

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by nostringsattached
I believe it would be used more on real warfare, against a real army than against ufologists

the greatest weapon anyone can control is fear

aliens or giant religious entitys in the sky'll work for me......even if it is or (might be) fake

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mkkkay

One of them is a minotaur missile.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
But if they are just holgrams why would we have to fear them? Some people would sooner or later discover that they aren´t real. And of course some people would just shoot on them and i guess a projectile could cause a distortion in the hologramfield. I´m curious how they are staging the attack with only holograms and no destruction at all. Do they activate sleepers in major populated cities to blow them up or what? Holograms can´t harm you in any way..

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Oooohh please , come on .... seriously

Pure fantasy , some people will believe anything , there will be no fake Alien invasion just as there will be no disclosure .

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
reply to post by mkkkay

One of them is a minotaur missile.

Yes, icould not edit the video,
. But the one bleu beaming a ufo is what i was saying. it looks alot like some kind of lazer from the ground to the ufo. and they shut down the airport for it.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Even if they were planning to do this, BlueBeam has been so well known for so many years that I don't think they could pull it off. As soon as it starts so many people would recognize it as Bluebeam.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by damwel

There are people here who are aware of other things they have done. but there isnt enough of us to make a difference in my opinion. they could pull blue beam off and about 90% (at a guess) of the worlds population would fall for it. we would still probably be arguing amongst each other on here about weather it was real or not.
edit on 18-4-2011 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
My friend,

Originally posted by gortex
Oooohh please , come on .... seriously

Pure fantasy , some people will believe anything , there will be no fake Alien invasion just as there will be no disclosure .

To say such a thing is to believe it could never be possable. Please, open your mind to the possablities that are " WAY " beyond your imagination

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpectrumSeven

nice find!!

if not "invading aliens" maybe they'll project a "big jesus"

Or a mutant star goat!
Well, we need to get the B Ark filled up somehow or other ......

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Very, very interesting!

Barium is one of the elemets present into the infamous CHEM-Trails all around the world! Ever!
S&F.
edit on 18-4-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
Very, very interesting!

Barium is one of the elemets present into the infamous CHEM-Trails all around the world! Ever!
S&F.
edit on 18-4-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

And the winner is.....lol

I knew someone had to mention chemically contaminated jet and plane fuel.

I don't believe in that chemtrail #...well definately not from a plane or jet anyway.

But I do believe in the technology of projecting images/videos in the sky. Norway UFO anyone?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
To those contemplating the possibility of " project Blue Beam" being a future possibility, can I suggest you check out the information in the attatched thread. Serge Monast was the originator of the original disclosure and Im sure you will find the 1994 document interesting.

See

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Dont discount Blue Beam. The technology is available now.

Respects

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Quite frankly, one can fake just about anything, technology even as limited today, can indeed "dazzle", but a "blue beam" that provides insight? Only if it can directly access your brain and tap those prosaic and non-temporal parts of what makes you, you. But that "quantum something", is now real, at least as has been proven to me, but so hard for me to put into words. Oh Lord, I so hate my limited gift of gab, as you now see here; print. You can use "dazzle" aka: effects to be augmented by hallucinogenic gas, or even by subtle genetic triggers that can include signal triggers. There is much more but my main point? I need more information then the "blue beam" to argue my point, can someone out there give me more "associated details" ?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join