It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Killed Rosie Larsen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
AMC's new show The Killing

Just wanted to highly see/recommend this show to anyone if they are not already watching or are looking for a good crime type of show to get into. It is only four episodes in and has me ripping my hair out.

Info can be found here wikipedia page and here Official Page which is basically an interactive conspiracy theory page for the show itself.

The stories basis centers around around two newly partnered police, Det. Sarah Linden and Det. Stephen Holder as they try to solve the case of a young girl Rosie Larsen who was found bound, gagged, beaten and drowned in a car belonging to the campaign of a city councilmen Mr. Richmond who is running for Mayor of Seattle. Not only do we follow the detectives but also Rosie's family and friends as they try to cope with their loss and the campaigns of Mr. Richmond and his opponent Mayor Lesley Adams All of who may or may not have something to do with Rosie's death.

The first three episodes are available on Demand (if you have Comcast) and at the first four at the shows websites. Every sepisode is a day in the investigation.

It is a remake/re-imagining of a Norwegian show Forbrydelsen . Which I got from a file sharing site and absolutely loved. So far this version has had me point the finger at everyone n the cast police included and has me cursing the telly when an episode ends.

I really like this and urge anyone who hasn't watched it to get on board. episode five airs Sunday at ten so ou got all week to get caught up.

That is all

Trowa
edit on 18/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: Spelling, punctuation and content

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Very good show. I saw the first episode and I am DVR'ing all the rest. AMC produces some good shows! I also was into "The Walking Dead". I can't wait for the new season to begin

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

AMC does make the best show on tele imho. "The Walking dead" as you stated, "Breaking bad" is superb , "Mad Men" awesome , even the mini series "The Prison" was stellar.

I bet if a few ATS'ers got into this and checked the website that we could crack this thing well before the seasons end

Trowa
edit on 18/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: Spelling

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Well when I read Who Killed Rosie Larsen? for the first time the first thing that came to my mind is Who killed Laura Palmer? Twin Peaks (along with the X-Files) is my favorite show, and I feel that The Killing is a little bit of rip-off. But is still a great show.

new topics

top topics

join