It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2011 - '100 Days of Disaster'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Someone has YouTubed it. I am biased, but I think it was well done and worth watching (except for the Torah Code crap).

Enjoy:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
bump...

I'ts up on youtube, nice now others get to see it and those who want to can go back over and pick it to bits

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
I also think its the news media and world wide web that brings more 'disaster' news to more people's awareness and this year is no more extreme than many other years in the past. Consider off the top of my head;

The 1930's Dust Bowl drought. This was continent wide drought that lasted for years and further crippled a Depression suffering America.

During WWII the Eurasian continent suffered one of its coldest winters in modern times, which was partly responsible for Germany's Russian advance defeat.

The Mississippi flood of the early 1990's, for nearly the entire summer about 1/4 of America's heartland missed out on summer, where the rain and floods kept the temperatures an average of 52ยบ F all summer.

What about the Medieval mini Ice Age? The Medieval Warm period? The Black Death that wiped out 1/3 of the European continent's population.

There are many more severe weather and mass disaster years on the books, those are just a couple.

The comparisons might not be fair... All of your examples are of events that lingered for a very long time, whereas many of the events of this year seem to be more along the lines of something that hits hard and fast, then moves on.

I guess we'll see, as we stitch together the rest of the year, as we haven't even begun to see how the Atlantic hurricane season will play out, and what effects drought will play during the summer months of the Northern Hemisphere.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

link   

link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join