It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psycho cybernetic network

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Psycho cybernetic network

Psycho is a cybernetic network management tool a reality. For this reason the voice of the artificial intelligence that connects a network of psychological reality and a special sound, which actualizes the potential psihoseti. In this case, people who interact with psychosocial network does not have negative experiences and receive information from the psychosocial network, which begins to serve the medium of their lives. This new development, which simulates the processes in the society of the future and serves as the interface between virtual worlds and real worlds. Most specific applicable advertising and producing.
This video 3D, which is made in this technology. View in anaglyph glasses.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
How many hidden messages you think they got in there lol? It is scary to think about how people will use hidden messages that people will not know are there but there subconscious will pick up the messages and tell us to carry them out. Subliminal messaging is where an image is flashed briefly on the screen, or an image is secretly placed inside a photograph designed to arouse the subliminal mind without the viewer being consciously aware of it. Playing messages backwards is an audio version of subliminal messaging. This was cause for much debate in the 70's and 80's, but since then there has been much study on the matter.

With regards to back-masking (audio clips played backwards) or concealing images within photographs, there i no indication by any peer-reviewed study to suggest that the human mind is capable of decoding these hidden messages, let alone respond to them in any manner.
Placing a visual clip lasting for a single frame within a video broadcast has demonstrated a small degree of effect. If an image suggested a certain product, the subject was more likely to buy a product of that type, but not necessarily that brand. For example, a subliminal image showing a can of Coca-Cola, would make you more prone to buy a soda, but not necessarily a Coca-Cola. Instead the subject was simply more likely to buy their favorite soda. Even then, the increase in soda sales in movie theaters where this technique was studied only showed about a 10% increase in soda sales suggesting that most people were unaffected.

For the most part, concerns about subliminal advertising are much ado about nothing.
Never-the-less, in 1974 the FCC adopted guidelines stating that although subliminal advertising might not be effective, they still felt it was a deceptive practice. If any broadcaster of TV or Radio signals uses a subliminal message they are subject to fines from the FCC.
www.subconscious-mind.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.hypnoticmp3.com...
www.psycho-cybernetics.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Many thanks for the links and information. The first 3 of this relationship have not. This is not a method 25 fps, which can be applied in different cases, eg for learning languages. This is a cybernetic system, based on the creation of a specific environment - psychosocial network. I do not understand, whether 4, the reference to do with my technique, but it is very useful to know. I think their purpose is different, and other methods ... .
And they do not use special sounds.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
So you mean like used in this: www.youtube.com...
You can put subliminal messages in any form but it is all Subliminal messaging.
edit on 17-4-2011 by FarBeyondDriven69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by FarBeyondDriven69
So you mean like used in this: www.youtube.com...
You can put subliminal messages in any form but it is all Subliminal messaging.
edit on 17-4-2011 by FarBeyondDriven69 because: (no reason given)

In my country it's impossible to watch videos. How is it called? I did a search ... .

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Thats sad to hear, sorry.

top topics

join