It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Terraforming?

Wilhelm Reich + Radium

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

Sauron
Super-Moderator
edit on 17/4/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Wow, a link and a one word question. Can you maybe give a synopsis of what it is you want us to read and then tell us what your opinion is, as is required when creating threads? Thanks!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Reading your link I came across this interesting snip:

Ross said Reich had told him that during World War I he had noticed that rain often followed antiaircraft shellings. Reich modeled the cloudbuster, in part, after the antiaircraft guns.

So in theory, Reich's cloud buster would have had the capability of causing monsoon like storms in the middle of the desert. Among other things.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The link takes us to a google search.
Which of the 9310 links that come up are we supposed to be looking at, and what does it have to do with Fukushima?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by grizzle2

Try again....your link just sends me to google search. And maybe come up with a sentence or two to let us know wth we are looking at here.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Ceriddwen

Just a question. Reich put a tiny amount of radium in an orgone accumulator, it made everyone sick for miles around, and contributed to desertification.
He also found that radium, when put in a cloudbuster, would dissipate the UFOs he saw.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Isn't it strange that they would choose to have a cloud of radioactive particles encircle the globe, not just from Japan, but from depleted uranium shells, building all these nuke plants on fault lines, high altitude atomic tests, etc? It probably isn't just for depopulation, to my way of thinking.
Project Censored reported some years ago that the DOE, formerly called the Atomic Energy Commission, was selling materials from nuke plant cleanup sites to unknowing corporate customers to be used as fill dirt, metal to be used in manufacturing, etc.
Previously, they had reported that nuke waste was being dumped in Denver's sewers and mixed with fertilizer to use on crop fields.

new topics

top topics

join