It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To bee or not to bee, that is the question!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
LOL, funny how life is, just a random order of events yet we place such resounding implications upon them.

The other day, I was stung by a bee, yet the world continued................hmmmmmmDJK!

To b or not to b that is the question. Can I b or cannot I knot b, that is the question. LOL

So how goes the life of Brian? LOL

To answer the inevitable questions, yes, I am slightly dysfunctional and insane, for if the world is insane, I will be the only sane mind there is. The emperor has NO CLOTHES!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by HmmmmmmDJK

Well, I have 15-20,000 Honey Bees being shipped to me this week. So I will find out for sure if it is going
to be the "Not to Be" part of your question.

Especially if they are Africanized killer Bees. By the way, I don't even know if I am allergic.

What a moron I am sometimes. At any rate, I'm amused to death. Good one and spot on.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

Do not worry, if you are allergic to b's, they will no longer .e used in this conversation.

I will make sure that NO ONE is allowed to use a . or a consonant that sounds like a .!

To . or not to . that is the ver.iage!

edit on 17-4-2011 by HmmmmmmDJK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
The power of 1/26th the language.

Forsooth, I have .ut one life to give for my country!

Wow, that did not sound so good, it would .e a . grade movie if we were to continue! LOL

HEYYYYY, did you .loviate a hysterical laugh? Cut it OUT!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by HmmmmmmDJK
LOL, funny how life is, just a random order of events yet we place such resounding implications upon them.

The other day, I was stung by a bee, yet the world continued................hmmmmmmDJK!

To b or not to b that is the question. Can I b or cannot I knot b, that is the question. LOL

So how goes the life of Brian? LOL

To answer the inevitable questions, yes, I am slightly dysfunctional and insane, for if the world is insane, I will be the only sane mind there is. The emperor has NO CLOTHES!

How can to be or not to be, be a question. we are, there is no not to be. Be well.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

Did you order a nuc hive or something? I was thinking about doing that myself. I dont mean to pry but what company did you order from and how much money? Im just curious about what id be looking at spending.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LetsTouch

I ordered a Queen and a colony of Bees.

From these guys Link www.beeweaver.com...

I bought the Top Bar Hive set up from these guys Link www.backyardhive.com...

I had to order in Dec. for guaranteed stock delivery of Bees. You can still get bees though from many sources, but don't wait because they are usually sold out by June. If you can capture a wild colony swarm, or remove one
from someones building eaves, all the better. The bees cost me 140 bux if I remember right.

If it works, I'll create a thread about it. hope this info helps.

top topics

join