It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does culling down to 500M include tribes in remote places?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
So this great culling thats suppose to happen:
Ive been wondering about it.

Does it include small tribes and remote villages that have No interaction with modern civilization?

I mean - there are tribes in Peru that have had NO contact with white men (see recent ATS threads) - what threat do they POSSIBLY pose to the NWO?

Another reason I started wondering about this is because I heard Alex Jones say Quote:
"Some days I just feel like - to hell with it! I'm packing up and moving to an island in the south pacific!"

(now PLEEZ dont turn this into an Alex jones is good/bad/works for TPTB whatever... this ISNT the topic - I'm just referencing him because it got me thinking about the islands)

And I was like...hell yeahhhhhhhh.. I have friends in the Solomons and I know there are whole communities who live on remote islands they dont even use money they still trade in SEASHELLS.

Are these people just as threatened as the rest of us in a NWO cullling scenario?

One of the big "proofs" of the upcoming cull is the FEMA camps... but obviously they dont have them in the jungles of borneo.

So what would happen? would they all just be sprayed "crop spray style" ??

Thoughts on this???

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by RADHESYAM

hmmmm... your refering to the Georgia Guidestones I presume, and the 10 guidelines that is chiseled on it.

The first being

1.) Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

WIKIpedia Source

The author of said Guidestones which is a pseudonym
is
Author: R.C. Christian

Which I think stands for Really Crazy Christian... I'm not Christian bashing, I don't like bashing of any type... I'm a Christian myself... but I know there are major lunatics running around, hiding under a Christian banner... Causing trouble...
more or less I think the stones are a useless waste of granite and pose no risk or threat... I believe them to be "Scare-tatics" by some fundamental group, perhaps quite similar to those Westboro freaks... who want to scare God into people...

But I have read this too...

Van Smith identifies three potential candidates as the true identity of R.C. Christian (Joe H. Fendley Sr., Dr. Francis Merchant, and Ted Turner). In the end, Smith concludes that Ted Turner is the most likely candidate for being R.C. Christian, stating, "Our investigation into the identity of Robert C. Christian has uncovered highly persuasive yet circumstantial evidence linking Robert Edward “Ted” Turner to the very center of the Georgia Guidestones originators. This evidence is so strong that we believe Ted Turner probably was R.C. Christian. At the very least, Turner probably knows who R.C. Christian is." [2]

WIKIpedia Source

So who knows who really created them...

But think about it for a minute... with almost 7 billion people on this planet... how can you kill 6.5 billion...
*A Virus is too risky... it would endanger the 500,000,000 who "needs to be saved"
*Nuclear War... on the scale needed to wipe out 6.5 million... that would end all life on earth... thrusting us into a nuclear winter that would make life implausible... not even mentioning the radiation that would linger around...
*War, that would take a long time... again at that level, wouldnt be long before Nuke's fell...

It might be possible to kill 6.5 billion, IDK just seems hard to kill that many and still be able to save .5 billion

...also yeah if the plan is to have only half a billion on earth... that includes everyone

so if the Guidestones held any merit...and it is a foreshadow to some NWO plan
There would be No safe place on Earth

I'm not attacking you OP, dont read this as an assault, just an opinion

edit on 4/17/11 by EvolEric because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

No offense taken
You made some good points and it seems you are thiking some of the same thoughts as me

HOW do you wipe out so many people without killing EVERYTHING?

Well as far as conspiracy theories go there is lots of theories about flu immunizations in conjunction with the fema camps
but that doesnt work for remote tribes - they obviously dont get our illnesses from the air TBTP would have to go in pshysically and vaccinate them thats a LOT of manpower/time and effort

My main problem with the flu epidemic scenario is just HOW the military would come and night and round up ALL the people? I mean to do that in ONE night - isn't that just a bit like Santa CLaus? How could the military - even with hundreds of thousands of troops- visit EVERY place at once? They couldn't.. so wouldn't X city notice somehting when all of Y city gets dragged out of bed at 4am???

I'm not debunking rthe Fema camps - Hell I have even been to physically investigate one just a few miles down the road from me here in Australia - and I beleieve it has a secret purpose - what i just cant get my head around is HOW its logistically possible

Im open to ideas/thoughts on what ppl think about that.

You made a good point about the nukes - it would kill everything on land
OF course as conspiracy theories go the elite have bunkers like the Denver Airport and Yucca mountain right?!?
still would they REALLY be ready to nuke the ENTIRE planet I mean c'mon - how long could they stay in those bunkers???

I think the most effective way would be arial spray, but again it would take an extended period of time to cover the entire world. That in combination with other strategies like epedemic flu etc etc.

I just dont think , that given this is a real scanario, that if the Elite are aiming for a population of 500M that a small group of islands/atolls like Tuvalu (population 10K)inhabited by fisherman in the middle of absolute nowhere is any threat to them.

BUt Im always open to new thoughts - perhaps someone who has researched this scenario more than I , knows more about how "they" intend to do it.

Otherwise sun sand and coconuts here I come.... (hell you gotta admit, even if nothign DID happen...it's a pretty ideal way to live out the rest of your life.)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

I don’t think that the goal here is to “cull down to” any certain number per se, but rather to just cull period. So that if everyone dies off it really doesn’t matter. The people safe in bunkers can probably inseminate available surviving women or worst case scenario test tube them. The upbringing of this generation would not be allowed to exceed 500,000,000 or whatever number was desired.
In other words…………KILL EVERYONE and EVERYTHING, then start over again like Noah’s ark.
This idea that the mysterious elite want to lower the world population to something from current numbers seems illogical when in reality all signs point to the real desire being the complete and utter extinction of modern humanity.

top topics

join