It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Name Calling

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
First of all ,I would like to say that ATS is a great site and there are a lot of nice people that post here. I love to voice my opinion on any thread I find interesting, but there are some people on this site that are really very rude and call you names if you don't believe or agree with their thread. I was called stupid because I didn't believe Reptilians live in the center of the earth and eat our children . I was called a dumba$$ because I don't believe in Nibiru .I was called a moron because I didn't believe the moon landing was fake. Some of these conspiracy's are so unbelievable that if you disagree with the thread , your called ignorant , sheeple , zombie , and many more bad names. I personally believe if you have nothing nice to say , "even if you disagree with the thread" then don't say anything.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Did someone say zombie sheep ?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5bd80a556122.jpg[/atsimg]
Sorry i couldn't help my self, im not disagreeing with you, just adding a bit of humor to the thread

peace.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by bdb818888

u know how people are, their incorrigible, everything has to go their way when it comes to other people, instead of just letting people be, it sux but waddaya do,think of it this way,its your world too,live in it and see it how u want

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888
I was called stupid because I didn't believe Reptilians live in the center of the earth and eat our children . I was called a dumba$$ because I don't believe in Nibiru .I was called a moron because I didn't believe the moon landing was fake

And you are wondering why?

Really?

REALLLY?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

Man , I gotta see that movie

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

You have heard the old saying sticks and stones haven't you?

Don't worry about it. If it gets out of hand, or deemed too rude, the mods will sort it.

This is the BIG boys/girls world and unfortunately people do resort to playground tactics. Peace.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I have never posted my own thread and won't because i know i am too sensitive, because people can really be mean. I honestly don't understand it, it reminds me of our congress and the rest of .gov they can't have a honest discussion with everyone of all thoughts without calling names and getting ugly.
Discussion which pulls all people in freely causes growth, people learn and listen and contribute. Mean nasty behavior makes some people not participate and you lose the extra imput and perspectives.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Another one that is whinning...
just joking but seriously does it matter what they are saying?
It's your own belief and everyone is entitled to a an opinion. there is nothing good about "name calling" but ignore it and move on, show you are the bigger man

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I was called stupid because I didn't believe Reptilians live in the center of the earth and eat our children . I was called a dumba$$ because I don't believe in Nibiru .I was called a moron because I didn't believe the moon landing was fake

Take it from where it comes!

Some people on here are full of negativity.
Have fun with it!

See ATS Link
edit on 4/16/2011 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by UrgentInsurgent

Aawwww......wanna little kiss on that boo boo.

Wanna tell mom....?

You poor thing.

Wow, what a post fail.

The OP is 100% right in what they're saying. If you disagree with it though, then fine.

This trend of disrespectful posts is becoming rather tiresome.
edit on 19-4-2011 by alien because: ...no need for the personal comments towards others...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Agreed.

Politeness costs nothing and gains everything.

Clicky

Maybe I should put that link in my sig ...

- Phoenix

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by phoenix_zephyr

I read somewhere that was the most unused ATS Link written.

I would have to agree with this also, since I never read it before either!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

Indeed. More people should to be honest

- Phoenix

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

(I made it a win post by making it a frowny face! see?!!
)

badw0lf - Winning.

edit on 16-4-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Ignore them.The ones that use name calling as a reply they are usually out of reasonable arguments.
In my little time here i learned 2 things:
a)ignore
b)use alert

Usually name calling can derail an entire thread,so instead of answering,let the mods do it for you

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Grow a thicker skin and have it out with them. It can even be fun! I used to visit a site having to do with bicycles, and you might guess that it was a very friendly place, but it was not. In fact, it had a sub-forum called "Trollheim" which was mostly no-holds-barred, and I learned to give and take, and to take no s__t. Oddly, I visited a Harley-Davidson forum some time later, and found it to be VERY friendly.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join