It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Face it, You dont have a Clue.♣

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Everyone likes to think they know everything thats why we all "Clash" on ATS with our silly Oppinions and lack of understanding of pretty much anything.

True knowledge comes from knowing that you know Nothing- Socrates

I know a lot of things, i would like to think im of sound mind and Logic but still i know i pretty much dont have a clue.
When everyone starts listening and stops mumbling irrelavant garbage ATS will actually have a purpose.
However mostly all of us are Ignorant (At least someones willing to admit it eh!)
And sadly enough our very confidence that we have in ourselves is our ultimate downfall, Very few are willing these days to sit down and read a well thought out post without disagreeing or otherwise Condeming the OP to ATS hell.
But then again most threads these days deserve it.............

But the general idea is that untill People can stop been prats humanity aint going anywhere fast, This is the Raw understanding of people that i have, If you dont consider yourself a "Prat" please feel free to prove otherwise and Actually post things that arnt deliberately Ignorant in order to satisfy ones own self-obsession.

Of course this isnt for everyone, infact my thanks go to some, You know who you are

edit on 16/4/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

Certainly is the enemy of mankind.
I can't remember where I heard that but when you think about it it makes a lot of sense. It is those that are certain their beliefs are the correct and only ones possible that cause all the biggest and most unsolvable problems.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Exactly my freind

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

I agree while I may stride to learn a lot of things, there is still A LOT I don't know infact there is probably enough out there I couldn't possibly learn in my entire life

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by David291

Whey, Another brilliant person who accepts understanding, I take my hat off to you sir.

But yes when we put down our certainty and Up-hold a more modest approach to answers we will settle down easier as a species.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
If everyone starts listening and stops mumbling irrelevant garbage.....

Then there will be nothing left to Listen to.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
If we were all to start listening and none of us were talking we wouldn't get anywhere though would we!

I'm not having a go or bashing your thread I understand what you are saying... too many people claim to be right and don't take on other peoples opinions... but the entire education system and the process of spreading information would break down if no one put forward their ideas and answers.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Eh, I don't really depend on ATS for information... only breaking news and entertainment. Straight up, I can tell you 90% of topics here are worthless.

I spent the past 2 years meditating and doing INDEPENDENT research, lots of it. Through that, I sorted through the greater conspiracy network and got a good view on what's really happening with this planet. I suggest everyone to do the same, and better yet, look within...

So, That's why I spew off all sorts of 'ignorant' comments... because I know what's about to happen to this planet, what the control matrix is like, higher dimensions, how it integrates, and other top clearance topics. Not everyone can do that... most people bring indoctrination to the forefront here.

Do your own thinking, feeling, and try not to expect ATS to live up to it's name.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
" If people only talked about things they understand, the silence would be unbearable. " - No idea
edit on 16-4-2011 by dude69 because: be

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

Love that

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
The more I learn , the less I realize I know.

top topics

join