It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA hitmen !!! I'm Sick Of CIA " Doing Good "

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by guohua

Why is it that every single time there is a thread on the CIA or criminals in the US military, there is the inevitable poster who says, "Yeah they are bad, but THEY (almost always Russia and China) are worse! Why do you hate America?!"

And 9 times out of 10, the thread author is actually American, and both angry and ashamed at what his/her country has done. We all know what Russia and China's intelligence agencies have done. The point is, America is touted as leader of the free world and thus, should be held to a higher standard.

Nothing in this thread is bashing America. The thread is attacking a criminal agency within America. Why should we protect criminals, simply because they are American?
edit on 17-4-2011 by InvisibleAlbatross because: (no reason given)

you're taking into consideration that you feel that you have EVERY piece of data (available to the puublic or not) .. ABOUT THE CIA???

you think you know EVERYTHING about them and their prime agenda?
based on what? on what you've dug up about them here and there.. every negative aspect??

floor of the masonic temple is checkered black AND white....

we're indoctrinated into this saturday morning cartoon type view of "good guys versus badguys".. and that's as SIMPLE as it gets....??

are you freaking kidding me??

the entire purpose of the agency is beyond our knowledge... therefore we cannot make some sort of concrete belief opinion about them...

deny ignorance...

pretty plz?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

If I remember correctly, as far as the CIA and being an American goes, I think it's Hand in Hand.
I know the CIA is charged with, producing timely analysis that provides insight, warning and opportunity to the President and Decision makers charged with protecting and advancing America’s interests. The President is America, Correct?

Now let's discuss the KGB a little, how many people do you think they killed and let's be honest, the known numbers of people are their own citizens. the number is believed to be, over 10 million innocent Soviet civilians died in labor Gulag camps. Could it be that Russia is not so open as America? Do you think the Russians have any thing to hide or is it just the CIA and America?

I have a question, why is the world silent about KGB Gulag leaders?

Now you want to talk about what we know of China?
How about from the years of 1949-75, Yup, Mao's Years.
Suppression of Counterrevolutionaries, 3M by execution, mob or suicide, Great Leap Forward, 38M of starvation and overwork, Cultural Revolution, 3M died violent deaths, you don't want to know how Violent.
Let's not forget, Laogai camp deaths, 27M. Did I forget to tell you about the 2 million people executed during the first three years of the Peoples Republic of China just for Giggles
I think the ruff Est. is about 70 million to 72 million people lost their life.
Guess What, I don't Believe it was The CIA's Fault.

edit on 17-4-2011 by guohua because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

We all know what Russia and China's intelligence agencies have done.

We Do,,, If you knew this then, you wouldn't be making the above statement. To know how many people they killed to advance their way of thinking is much, much more than the CIA.

The point is, America is touted as leader of the free world and thus, should be held to a higher standard.

Why? Why? Why? We're all humans, even me and my wife,,,, really we are,,, Why do Americans have to be so Much More Holier Than Thou? Explain to me, why Americans are so special!
After you've explained this to me, Thank a Service Man / Woman and a NSA, FBI and CIA employee, because there is your answer, You Are Free!

Why is it that every single time there is a thread on the CIA or criminals in the US military

Because most of us and especially the ones of us that have giving more for our country than most, get tired of hearing that B. S. that the CIA is Murderers and our Military are full of Criminals.
We we're tasked with doing a job and doing that job to the best of our ability and most of all, being safe and coming home to our loved ones, that includes the trips overseas to other embassies or what ever.

You know, you fine young righteous people need to of walked, ran, lurked, hid and prayed a mile in some of our shoes.
edit on 17-4-2011 by guohua because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy

Originally posted by wedidgothacked
reply to post by wedidgothacked

to me this all sounds familiar

why can people butt out and sort their own countrys out

edit on 16-4-2011 by wedidgothacked because: spolling

Yeah, because if that happened then America would still be part of jolly 'ole England and Europe would be speaking German.

yeah speaking german lol europe is practically run by brussles anyway , hitler wanted one european nation with one currency.....hmmm like the euro perhaps......... jolly old england are the worst offenders for controlling countrys that aint theirs to take, past e.g america, india, wales, scotland . british empire dont make me laugh,
edit on 18-4-2011 by wedidgothacked because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join