It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tornado's............yeah, so what?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
They ain't nothing but a bunch a wind, blowing nothing but everything we own, all over the place, taking lives, and giving nothing back but pain, sorrow, and disaster.....

Kinda like the current administration, and the previous one, anyone interested in a tornado, that truly moves things in the right direction?

Anyone?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

ive survived a few tornadoes in my time,and believe me they are scary!!!! lol watch the rain flow sideways as well as the trees in a split second, try maintaining balance in it trying to get people out an into a car when trees are falling,its quite the adrenaline rush,never been skydiving but im sure thats how it is lol

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Thense why do thay keep building houses aunce Tornado Valleys? or howse they say in latin "Turben Vallis".
Thous should build things that can not be destroyed bye harsh winds
edit on 16-4-2011 by HisMajesty because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by HisMajesty

Well, that's almost like people who keep rebuilding their homes in a flood plain....um hello......except tornado's can his anywhere, so there is no way to build, or not build in certain areas....except to avoid the whole midwest

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I've been very up close and personal with tornadoes all of my life and will likely be close to them again. They don't stay in one area long and dissipate quickly, except the one that zig zagged back and forth across Dallas in 1957.. It was raining dirt and gravel on me from 5 mile creek while I walked home from school that day.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

Howth about new structure and Architecture like theyth did in Japan for earthquakes. I was thinking underground but i know alot of people wouldnt want to live underground

Just a matter of time beforeth thous develops new materials and architecture for anti tornado

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Tornadoes are very exciting and something I really get off on even more than wind driven grass fires.... I moved into a double wide trailer on top of a hill to attract tornadoes. One went over the place on Christmas Eve 3 years ago and tore up a mess of houses but no damage here. Last spring I had to pull off of the highway due to one blowing trucks over and debris flying around but I was able to make my dental appointment on time.... Wild Hogs are a bigger nuisance around here.

top topics

join